I love telling people that I can upgrade my phone every year instead of two.

Sprint Premier Customer Perk
    12-15-09 10:25 PM
    I'll throw my 2 cents in I guess.
    Sprint is cheaper, and with unlimited mobile to mobile, we don't even get close to our monthly 1500 minutes between 3 phones.
    I'm pissed that you can't add PAM to the unlimited plan, and really irritated with how they handled that whole thing, but I'm still getting a better deal with them. And I get pretty good service, so no real reason to complain.
    I laugh every time I go to my wife's parents house, cuz they're all on Tmobile and get horrible service at their house and I get 3 bars .
    On the other hand, I can't EVER recall someone asking what cell network I'm on ... Sounds like a lame pick up line.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-15-09 10:27 PM
    On the other hand, I can't EVER recall someone asking what cell network I'm on ... Sounds like a lame pick up line.
    "Hey baby...what's a gal like you doin' textin' on a provider like this? "

12-15-09 11:28 PM

"Hey sweet cheeks, could i know your carrier" great pick up line
    12-16-09 08:10 AM
    I have converted 5 people to Sprint and 4 people to Blackberry I need to be compensated, LMAO!!! Other than calling CS everyone is happy, I always advise people that if your going with Sprint always get the phone you want because its a pain to upgrade, Blackberry is the most reliable phone Sprint has unless you want the latest and greatest you wont have to upgrade for atleast 3 years if you have to push it
    I have also contributed to the addiction of three friends. though not as tough as an addiction as mine. but it does warrant some sort of compensation via sprint.
    12-16-09 08:27 AM
    Huh? Embarrassed to say you're with Sprint. That makes no sense to me; regardless of which carrier you say you are or aren't "embarrased" of. It comes down to which provider provides YOU the best service (MAINLY coverage and service wise really)..not what the "hype" says.

What's the use of person A having Sprint, ATT, Verizon or any other carrier for example..just because that particular carrier may offer the phone or something you want..when the service/coverage for them SUCKS where you may live?

So I'd be more "embarrassed" to say I have a certain carrier if EVERYONE knows coverage w/ that carrier sucks where you live. If anything; the carrier OVERALL w/ the least amount of data/voice coverage RELIABILITY is ATT. (I'm saying overall; not individually).
    Last edited by HandsomePrince; 12-16-09 at 10:19 AM.
    12-16-09 10:16 AM
    I love sprint...have zero complaints!!!

12-17-09 08:57 AM
    Great customer care- No need to call them very often..just when I look to upgrade device and renew contract.
    Excellent Service-coverage
    Everything Data 450 BlackBerry plan + 100 Extra min free + 15% discount = 59.00 a month bill.

No complaints here..I'm pretty happy No need to Defend Sprint.
    It is fun listening to others defend their carrier though, lots of that going on in Verizon forum.
    12-17-09 12:44 PM
    Been with Sprint for over 10 years now and never had any issues. CS has been good when I had to contact them. Just can't beat what is included for such a small monthly cost. pretty much $100 less than other carriers for two phones.
    12-17-09 02:11 PM
    I have been with Sprint for over 3 years now I think. I have only had a couple billing complaints but they always credit me and it has to be the CS overhaul in the past few years to get rid of that crappy rep. I love Sprint!
    I have converted 6 people and went from a line of just one to a family of 5. VZW messed up my parents lines by "borrowing" phone upgrades from one line and using it on another line and also extending the contract for the line and not the one that borrowed.

To me Sprint is great, PAM isnt so much an issue to me anymore as I thought since none of the major carriers really support except for what T-mobile? I learned quickly with them when I had that the service was subpar but CS was good for me at the time.

All in all, I have had tried all of the carriers and Sprint is where I have had the most positive experience. Shoot, I left all of the other carriers after one year except for Sprint, plus I get a credit of $150 per line to extend my contract, on top of the 2 year price for a phone

I will rock Sprint to the grave also
    12-17-09 02:45 PM
    Oh yeah and i pay less than $200/month for 5 phones with 1500 minutes, unlimited text/data/gps/tv/radio/yada yada you know the deal.
    12-17-09 02:47 PM
    When someone asks you what phone company are you with do you feel embarrassed to say Sprint I tell people very proudly that I am with Sprint but I am tired of having that 3-5 min conversation on why Sprint sucks, when it really doesn't
    I have been with Sprint for 10 years. Back in 99 coverage was bad, roaming cost $1.00 a minute, there was no mobile to mobile, some plans did not offer long distance, and many other drawbacks. These days I rarely ever get a dropped call compared to the 1999-2002 days. Yes customer service has not been the best with Sprint, however back in that era I remember customer service accidently deleting my voice mail and all my messages, accidently giving me money I never asked for, and making other mistakes. However I have had good customer service reps at Sprint.

My experience leaving voice mails with friends on other networks is that 85% of the time get cut off when I am trying to leave a voice mail on the other networks voice mail system. This is NOT A SPRINT PROBLEM as I have had the issue with landline's as well.

I remember when Sprint used to be the pin drop and they had calling cards, and local and long distance coverage, but no more.

John
    Last edited by jwolf6589; 12-17-09 at 04:35 PM.
    12-17-09 04:33 PM
    speaking of mistakes, when i ported my mom's line on my account from VZW, they gave her the option to upgrade to a new phone the same day! haha
    12-17-09 04:35 PM
    Huh? Embarrassed to say you're with Sprint. That makes no sense to me; regardless of which carrier you say you are or aren't "embarrased" of. It comes down to which provider provides YOU the best service (MAINLY coverage and service wise really)..not what the "hype" says.

What's the use of person A having Sprint, ATT, Verizon or any other carrier for example..just because that particular carrier may offer the phone or something you want..when the service/coverage for them SUCKS where you may live?

So I'd be more "embarrassed" to say I have a certain carrier if EVERYONE knows coverage w/ that carrier sucks where you live. If anything; the carrier OVERALL w/ the least amount of data/voice coverage RELIABILITY is ATT. (I'm saying overall; not individually).

Did you say service? We live in a world that phones rule, The Iphone must have pulled in atleast 1 million customers to AT&T alone, I think people are more embarrassed with the phone choice these days, couple of years ago thats what most people had a problem with if Sprint had the Iphone we wouldnt even be talking about this
    12-17-09 05:27 PM
    Or if they ever had the best BB options that might help, considering Sprint is a US carrier and RIM owns a huge chunk of US marketshare...

Put 2 + 2 together...
    12-17-09 06:53 PM
    I work with a bunch of Verizon people and all of my family has verizon, so I'm constantly defending Sprint. The usual argument is price because most pay as much for one phone as I do for four and I get a lot more minutes and features. I always get the "you get what you pay for" comment, but in my experience coverage and CS are pretty damn good for what I pay.
    you should tell them -> "yes, I get what I pay for. you just over pay for what you get."
    12-17-09 09:01 PM

"Hey sweet cheeks, could i know your carrier" great pick up line
    "you roam on this network often?"

"wanna see how big my 3G map is?"

12-17-09 09:15 PM
    you should tell them -> "yes, I get what I pay for. you just over pay for what you get."
    I actually said almost the exact thing to a girl at a barast night.

She asked who I'm with and I said sprint.
    She said I don't know why you deal with sucky service (she has vzw) I said I have the same service as you and thank you for overpaying so I can pay less.
    She has an env2 so she dosent use data so technically we have the same voice service. Lol

12-17-09 09:31 PM
    Sprint has always treated me fair, they have taken good care of me even when it was my fault for something going wrong. I am proud to say my carrier is Sprint =)

12-17-09 09:52 PM
    Did you say service? We live in a world that phones rule, The Iphone must have pulled in atleast 1 million customers to AT&T alone, I think people are more embarrassed with the phone choice these days, couple of years ago thats what most people had a problem with if Sprint had the Iphone we wouldnt even be talking about this
    It's unfortunate that you have the view you do towards how/why a carrier should truly be judged. Just throw service and the price for those services and performance out the window right? So you're telling me the quality of a service provider should TRULY be judged based on their phone lineup first foremost? Man I don't think you'll make a good CEO anytime soon with the way you think about quality, service and price.

12-17-09 11:37 PM
    I've been with Sprint since 1999 and never had any real problems with them. And now that I have the Unlimited plan I couldn't be happier. Well I could if they had some of the phones I have been patiently waiting for but that's another issue. Not only that they cut my bill in half last month for some type of service credit I wasn't even expecting. Maybe because I took back the Pre after a week. I don't know. But they are alright with me.

I have heard some horror stories from people but I thankfully I haven't experienced any with them.
    12-18-09 12:11 AM
    Some people said I use Sprint because I'm cheap and poor...
    So ridiculous.
    12-18-09 06:01 AM
    Some people said I use Sprint because I'm cheap and poor...
    So ridiculous.
    Completely!

**** who cares.. compared to bill gates, I�m cheap and poor too, actually compared to you I'm probably cheap and poor

my point is however, just cause you can afford it, why waste it, I could afford any Tmob, Vzn, etc plan, but why waste my money, if I can save some on my cell plan and have it save or spend elsewhere. Bottom line is you do what is best for you, unless they�re paying your bill, they don�t have a say (imo).
    12-18-09 07:52 AM
    See; via the nice write-up by Kevin...he also would side with the point that I'm making. And that point is that any person that prioritizes what's most important when it comes to their phone, money and provider; knows that it's about the quality of voice/data connectivity first and foremost.

CrackBerry Kevins Hierarchy of Smartphone Needs, Smartphone Round Robin | CrackBerry.com
    12-18-09 03:12 PM
    I am still a proud Nextel user...I have the best of both worlds because I'm on a shared plan with my other family members on the Sprint side. We couldn't be happier with both the service as well as the price. As long as the carrier/device meets your needs, Sprint/Nextel is a great choice!

chesterhound
    12-18-09 09:04 PM
62 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD