I was with Sprint, could make phone calls, receive texts, but couldn't use data. When I did use the phone I would get a recording when using the Verizon network you must dial the area code.
    So after months complaining to sprint I purchased new phones and moved to ATT all was somewhat fine for about a year but after the ATT network outage in June, 80 percent of the time I was on emergency calls only. Complained more! Switched to T-mobile, no service.
    So I go purchase all new phones and moved to Verizon guess what?
    Do I need to install a landline and answering machine?-img_20160727_114403.png
    Do I need to install a landline and answering machine?-img_20160727_145738.png
    Do I need to install a landline and answering machine?-img_20160728_073438.png
    Do I need to install a landline and answering machine?-img_20160728_094557.png
    When I'm roaming no phone calls in or out, no emails and no texts.

WTF? Am I going to have to go old school and have a land line and answering machine installed and maybe a pager? It would be faster receiving messages!
    My question is who's f en network works?
    Posted via CB10
    07-28-16 04:47 PM
    Not sure where your located but in the tri state area t mobile works just fine.

Posted via CB10
    07-28-16 06:36 PM
    Miami Valley Ohio.

Posted via CB10
    07-28-16 06:53 PM
    Miami Valley Ohio.
    AT&T outage? Are you on Cricket?

I'm not sure I understood your post, but it either sounds like AT&T is the best carrier or all four are basically bad. In which case, maybe TMO is the best option--you can use WiFi calling on any BB10 phone.
    07-28-16 09:01 PM
    AT&T outage? Are you on Cricket?

I'm not sure I understood your post, but it either sounds like AT&T is the best carrier or all four are basically bad. In which case, maybe TMO is the best option--you can use WiFi calling on any BB10 phone.
    What I'm saying is for some reason none of the carriers aren't working for some reason. If I hear another customer service person say let me check the coverage map, let me check service in your area, let me refresh your device and so on I'm going to kick someone in the nuts! I've tried all the carriers and numerous different devices with the same problems. When I was on Sprint and tried to make a call I would almost always get a message when your on the Verizon network you must dial the area code and data would not work most of the time. When I complained about the data all Sprint could say is your in a great coverage area but we can guarantee data while your roaming ( which was most of the time). An unlimited plan is useless if you can't use it! Moved to Cricket, 80 persent of the time on emergency call only, people left voice mails and I never received them, text messages never received or received them 12 to 24 hours later same with emails. Moved to Verizon, roaming all the time and can't make a call or even receive one. If I try to make a call all I get is a message to reenter the 10 digit number and you can't use *67 and *68 or some dumb chit. How ever do get emails. Texts are delayed though. Move to ATT same problem as Cricket. Tried T-mobile useless no service. Back to Verizon because it seems better than the others, plan sucks though. I have learned if I'm roaming. In order to make a call on Verizon I have to turn off the network and turn it back on to take it off roaming. But that's like having to climb the pole to use the phone (that's in Green Acres, for you youngens). I guess the main question is what network is covering my area and why the hill don't it work?

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by dphjeff; 07-29-16 at 10:53 AM.
    07-29-16 10:21 AM
    Have you tried changing your network from LTE to lower ones or set your phone to search for all networks (4G-3G-2G?) I know AT&T doesn't allow that, but with Verizon or Sprint maybe forgoing (weak) LTE for 3G would bring better coverage.

I would also check out sensorly.com's carrier maps. I trust them more than the BS carriers put up.
    07-29-16 12:12 PM
    I have it set on global.

Posted via CB10
    07-29-16 02:04 PM
    I live near Los Angeles but in the Santa Monica Mountains in a dead zone. No coverage. From anyone. So, if this is just happening at home (?), do what I do, use wifi-calling (as Raino suggested). If this is happening while you're driving around outside your home, check with another user to see what they're getting?
    08-06-16 08:38 PM
    Those screenshots look like a Q10.. I had a Q10 on Sprint for a time and was encountering coverage issues. (You've probably already tried this>>) Sprint told me to switch out of Global and to LTE/CDMA mode. Things were fine from that point on.
    08-08-16 11:25 PM
    For anyone still having issues please see this post on the Blackberry Community forums.
    https://supportforums.blackberry.com...s/td-p/3182922

We are trying to gather as many people together that are having this issue as possible. This is an issue that Blackberry has caused with their software.

If your phone does the same thing that mine does in the video below then you have the same issue...and Blackberry should fix it but they are stating that they do not have a resolution for it. http://support.blackberry.com/kb/art...mber=000037544

Link to YouTube video showing how the call fails:

08-11-16 02:38 PM
    Sorry to say it's not just a BlackBerry issue having the same problems with iPhone and Android devices too. It's a carrier problem!

Posted via CB10
    08-19-16 05:34 PM
    Classic. The Q10 is a better device other than the screen.

Posted via CB10
    08-19-16 05:35 PM
    I finally received some type of answer to my problem.
    With improving data services it degrades phone services.
    Ok! Now what?

Posted via CB10
    08-20-16 07:30 AM
    With improving data services it degrades phone services.
    WTF?? Who told you this BS?
    08-20-16 01:26 PM
    WTF?? Who told you this BS?
    Do you have any other explanation?

Posted via CB10
    08-22-16 08:28 PM
    Do you have any other explanation?
    The FCC's wireless 911 rules, for one. According to these geniuses, what's supposed to happen under "degraded phone conditions" if you are to dial 911?

Federal Communications Act may also apply, the part that prohibits carriers from de-prioritizing phone calls.
    08-22-16 09:09 PM
    The FCC's wireless 911 rules, for one. According to these geniuses, what's supposed to happen under "degraded phone conditions" if you are to dial 911?

Federal Communications Act may also apply, the part that prohibits carriers from de-prioritizing phone calls.
    Well raino that's a statement not an explanation.
    On WHIO they had a report on cell service in the Dayton area and it's ranked something like the 9th worst. The degrading of the phone service with the improvements of data was said by one of there analysts. I'm going to buy into that, just because playing pokemon is way more important than getting a phone call and non of the carriers can tell me why.

Posted via CB10
    08-23-16 08:29 AM
    I'm think Verizon is a scam! I've been with them for two months now. Same crappy phone service. I've had customers say that they haven't been able to get a hold of me and gave jobs to other companies ( my est. That's about $30,000 I've lost with the customer that I've talk with) and now Verizon is telling me I'm out of data. Hmmm, never had that problem with the other carriers and I've been using data less that before!

Posted via CB10
    08-29-16 06:06 PM