Hello People, i have small problem with unlock from Telus mobile, i will contacted with support team and for unlock need active Telus account, without account unlock inpossible. I understood for official unlock need special fee 50 Canadian dollar for each imei, but just with active Telus billing and account. Anybody can help me to resolve this problem, i can send payment via PayPal or Visa debit card.

With regard, Aghamatov Vadim,

Azerbaijan, Baku.
    Whatsapp +994557031706
    07-19-15 03:16 AM
    Buy an unlock code online.

FML
    07-19-15 04:01 AM
    Thank you for response, i have old iphone 4s and unlock possible with any active account and 50 Canadian dollar fee for each idevaices
    07-19-15 07:23 AM
    Thank you for response, i have old iphone 4s and unlock possible with any active account and 50 Canadian dollar fee for each idevaices
    Iphones are different, they have some crazy unlocking procedures. You're not gonna be able to get an unlocking code online.

I recommend you talk to the person who you bought it from, and get them to do it.

Canadian law when dealing with carriers is very draconian, and people would need to pay months of service to be able to help.

FML
    07-19-15 12:46 PM
    for unlock from Telus need 90 days used account and 50 dollar fee per imei, this information i got from Telus support team, i am now in europe and can not bay or activate Telus sim card or account for using unlock. please, anybody who have Telus account, just contact to Telus online support chat and ask prozedure for unlock
    07-19-15 01:41 PM
    Buy a new or used unlocked phone from your area, Blackberry.com or Amazon or E-Bay there some good deals out there. Dump old iphone and get a BB. That would be cheaper than moving here to get an account, if planning to move here, get an account use the phone then unlock at your cinvenience. Procedure is easy just take phone into Telus store and pay your money

 Pr1ngle
    07-20-15 10:54 AM
    It's easy to unlock, do you still need help unlocking?

pm me I can help
    08-24-15 07:25 PM