Hey Guys,

I was wondering if anyone that uses Rogers, or is knowledgable on this topic could help me.

I got a text from Rogers about the 20th, saying that I've used 80% of my data from my plan.
    And another text today (Nov 1st) stating I've used 100%, and whatever Data I use I'd pay for.

I was just wondering, when does everything get set back to 0? Is it the beginning of the month, or when I get my next statement?

I did send an email asking Rogers, but it's Sunday Night and I don't expect a response right away..

If anyone could help, I'd appreciate it! Thanks!
    11-01-09 07:57 PM
    Hey Guys,

I was wondering if anyone that uses Rogers, or is knowledgable on this topic could help me.

I got a text from Rogers about the 20th, saying that I've used 80% of my data from my plan.
    And another text today (Nov 1st) stating I've used 100%, and whatever Data I use I'd pay for.

I was just wondering, when does everything get set back to 0? Is it the beginning of the month, or when I get my next statement?

I did send an email asking Rogers, but it's Sunday Night and I don't expect a response right away..

If anyone could help, I'd appreciate it! Thanks!
    It should reset at the end of your billing cycle. Which may or may not be the beginning of the month. I cant say for 100% that it is this way, but I am pretty sure
    11-01-09 08:23 PM
    It should reset at the end of your billing cycle. Which may or may not be the beginning of the month. I cant say for 100% that it is this way, but I am pretty sure
    Correct. It is billing cycle. check your statement for yours.

Bold007
    11-01-09 10:10 PM
    Or check online, you cna see near realtime data/voice and sms usage as well as how many days remain in your billing cycle. :-)
    11-02-09 06:41 AM
    when i check my account it says the next billing cycle is november 15, does that mean it starts today or tomorrow? (it says 0 days remain)

the reason im asking is because i changed my data plan in the middle of a billing cycle so it gave me this message when i click data usage for the last week or so:

Our records indicate that there were changes made to your account during the current bill cycle.
    At this time we are unable to provide the information you have requested.
    These charges will be reflected in your next billing cycle.

i got the same text message diskonect got so i was waiting for my new billing cycle to turn data services back on on my blackberry.

(my voice minutes have not reset either) so i guess its starting tomorrow (nov 16)
    11-15-09 06:17 AM
    i've noticed that it does not reset immediatly right at the start of your new billing cycle. you might have to wait until this afternoon for it to be updated. but i'm pretty sure that today would start your new cycle from the info you provided.
    11-15-09 10:43 AM
    Based on your comments, the new billing cycle starts as of the 16th.

And if you make changes in the middle of your cycle stuff like this gets prorated. You pay for what you use. Meaning, your paying from the day you made the change to the bill cycle day, therefore you only get what you pay for.
    11-15-09 03:17 PM
    Weird, even though it says im on the next billing cycle (says my next billing cycle is December 15 with 29 days remaining). My voice minutes haven't reset, and it still gives me that message when i click on data.

is it just a delay in the page updating?
    11-16-09 11:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD