I got a new BB today b/c my curve was having problems. Now I cannot access BlackBerry App World, Browser, Facebook.

Anyone else having any problems too?
    11-16-09 09:55 PM
    I'm in NC and having problems also. I've been having problems all day.
    11-16-09 10:11 PM
    its a BIS OUTAGE and most everyone who uses blackberries like us consumers is out, not just one or two people. RIM is aware of the situation and I hope they fix it soon
    11-16-09 10:13 PM
    Battery Pull restored mine again a few minutes ago. I've had spot outages in 3 states today. I was still getting e-mail and BBM, just kept losing browser and WAP functions.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-16-09 10:17 PM
    yeah well this sux bc I want to finish setting up my phone..

It's funny, I was using my phone all day today (before I had to do the swap) and I didn't experience a single problem
    11-16-09 10:20 PM
    Yeah strange how issues crop up at the most inopportune time huh.
    11-16-09 10:29 PM
    Yeah strange how issues crop up at the most inopportune time huh.
    Yeah tell me about it. Driving me nuts... All I want to do is get my weatherbug set up again a,d redownload BBM 5.0.33.. This 4.5 one sucks soooooo bad LOL....

Weird, i got some texts jsut now, some emails and a FB notification.. But still FB doesn't work
    11-16-09 10:31 PM
    well as of 4 am this morning, my data started working.

I was able to re-establish my weatherbug, set up my facebook and now i am using BB App World to re-download BBM 5.0.33...
    11-17-09 05:35 AM
    Off the topic just a bit but why will Opera NOT work in Illinois on I-80 between the 45 mile marker aqnd the 105 mile marker?? It used to work just fine but now I get a conection timed out error. The native browser works fine. It has been this way for a couple months now. Has anyone else ran across this?
    12-13-09 02:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD