always 2 sides to every story. We may have not heard all the details. Also I findit unlikely that VZW and Blackberry have so many bad phones in circulation and that you were so unlucky to get that many bad phones in a row.
    I agree 100 percent. The tell tale signs are that the entire family had the screens go black........leads me to believe the screens are pressure cracked. Its not uncommon to see an entire family with the same issues on the same phone, especially when they are not taken care of properly.
    12-12-09 09:21 PM
    One in the hands of the store rep !!!!!!!
    Last edited by Berry Crazy; 12-13-09 at 07:18 AM.
    12-13-09 06:58 AM
    all efforts should be directed at upper level management as the local staff has shown that it won't assist any further. You need to escalate the issue with a higher level supervisor and deal on that level. I would suggest that you be calm, clear and to the point. Do not waste time on how you were wronged and how the employees treated you. Just work on the point of the phones being defective several times over

Stay on target and stay on point.
    12-13-09 10:19 AM
    O.K., I got a call yesterday from Verizon Customer Call Center. It seems that they were very interested in checking out "my side of the story". I had talked to a guy on Saturday, that took down my information, and his report was that my "concerns" were justifiable !! NOW, I am to get a call sometime today, supposedly from the area rep. It turns out that I am NOT THE ONLY ONE TO HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THE STORE MANAGER !!!!!!!

The guy that I talked to volunteered the following information to me. I can only take his word for wht he told me about a PEARL phone. It goes like this:

The Pearl has had ALOT of screen problems. (Going black we had 2 of them)
    Losing connection (ALL of them)
    Having to pull the battery to get it re-started (Yeah)

We had a long talk about the fact that the refurbished phones were JUNK right out of the box. He agreed.

Anyhow, there are 2 8330's that were shipped yesterday, and should arrive before 7 p.m. tomorrow night.

I am looking forward to the conversation with the rep that is to call me.
    12-15-09 08:03 AM
    good news. Again I can't stress the importance of staying on target and not falling into bashing people. Your issue has always been phones that didn't work. the bad manager was just one of many steps towards you getting your phone problems corrected.

i hope it all works out this time and hopefully we'll see you without any more stories of bad service and huge fonts.
    12-15-09 10:26 AM
    Why do you keep calling her a "female manager"? Does her gender have anything to do with it? You used the word "female" several times.
    BTW, that font is an eyesore.
    12-15-09 07:50 PM
    Funny, my husband and I both used Pearls for almost 2 years. And with the exception of dirty trackballs, we never had one single problem with them. EVER.
    12-15-09 08:57 PM
    Why do you use a different ridiculous font in every post?
    Attention
    12-16-09 05:51 AM
    Why do you keep calling her a "female manager"? Does her gender have anything to do with it? You used the word "female" several times.
    BTW, that font is an eyesore.
    Well stated all around.
    12-16-09 06:03 AM
    I'm staying out of this one!
    12-16-09 09:53 AM
    I'm staying out of this one!
    You're wiser than I am.

To the OP: You're not allowed to criticize Verizon. You can only post and not get attacked for any little thing such as choice of fonts or wording if you are praising VZW. Had your post kissed up and sang the praises of the red carrier, all would have been well and your choice of fonts would probably have been praised.
    12-16-09 10:26 AM
    You're wiser than I am.

To the OP: You're not allowed to criticize Verizon. You can only post and not get attacked for any little thing such as choice of fonts or wording if you are praising VZW. Had your post kissed up and sang the praises of the red carrier, all would have been well and your choice of fonts would probably have been praised.
    Ahhh someone sounds upset because they have AT&T.......it's ok little guy.
    12-16-09 10:32 AM
    so to get back on topic, did the OP ever get new phones that didn't explode?
    12-16-09 11:23 AM
    They are to be here today, by 7 p.m.
    12-16-09 12:13 PM
    Touche on the small text!
    12-16-09 12:26 PM
    Ahhh someone sounds upset because they have AT&T.......it's ok little guy.
    Thank you big guy.
    12-16-09 12:43 PM
    We got a confirmation on our computer today, that the 2 new phones had been delivered at 11:57, to a name that had signed for the phones that I had never heard of !!!!!

I called Fed Ex, and found out that they had been deliverd to the same street, different house address in a town 10 miles south of MY house !!!!!!!

Fed Ex, said that they would contact the driver and see what was up with that. 3 1/2 hours later, the driver showed up and said that he had made a mistake !!!!!! (Yeah, he was only 10 miles off, and in the wrong town !!!)

I looked at the box, MY name, MY address, MY zip code, and MY phone number was right there on the box, and it was all correct !!!!!!

I called Fed Ex, to let them know that the driver had showed up, as per their request, and I am only guessing that the driver will have some explaining to do !!!!

So far, the phones seem to work fine.
    12-16-09 06:42 PM
    You're wiser than I am.

There you go, someone finally understands!
    12-16-09 07:27 PM
    Well, this should be easier on the eyes !!!
    12-16-09 08:02 PM
    woo hoo!!!!!!
    12-16-09 08:16 PM
    We got a confirmation on our computer today, that the 2 new phones had been delivered at 11:57, to a name that had signed for the phones that I had never heard of !!!!!

I called Fed Ex, and found out that they had been deliverd to the same street, different house address in a town 10 miles south of MY house !!!!!!!

Fed Ex, said that they would contact the driver and see what was up with that. 3 1/2 hours later, the driver showed up and said that he had made a mistake !!!!!! (Yeah, he was only 10 miles off, and in the wrong town !!!)

I looked at the box, MY name, MY address, MY zip code, and MY phone number was right there on the box, and it was all correct !!!!!!

I called Fed Ex, to let them know that the driver had showed up, as per their request, and I am only guessing that the driver will have some explaining to do !!!!

So far, the phones seem to work fine.
    Sounds to me like this "female manaer" got her some friends in the fedex circles to make sure your troubles werent going to get worked out easy.

It's a conspiracy man!
    12-16-09 08:46 PM
    any updates on this? did the phones work out? i miss the big colorful fonts!!
    12-22-09 10:33 AM
    woo hoo!!!!!!
    Clever invisible ink!
    12-22-09 11:02 AM
    So far, so good with the phones. However, the "female manager" refuses to acknowledge a return phone call to me.
    12-23-09 09:57 AM
    Can't imagine why.
    So far, so good with the phones. However, the "female manager" refuses to acknowledge a return phone call to me.
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-23-09 12:25 PM
51 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD