How do you get a live person to talk to concerning a customer complaint, about a manager of a store ??

-OR- is there a better way, short of an e-mail ??

I'd really prefer a customer complaint line to talk to.

Thanx
    12-12-09 11:01 AM
    910-794-6232 for Lisa Bennett, Executive Customer Relations
    12-12-09 11:12 AM
    Is that a toll free call ?? If not I'll call today, (if there are there), and use my cell phone for a free call.

Thanx
    12-12-09 11:37 AM
    That looks like it is a business line. Probably someone's direct number or something of the sort. 910, thats NC. Toll free numbers are usualy 800, 866, 888, that sort of thing. They start with an 8 lol.

I am curious what this manager did though? But I respect your privacy. Good luck!
    12-12-09 12:48 PM
    910-794-6232 for Lisa Bennett, Executive Customer Relations
    Um...why are you posting an employees direct line? Im pretty sure if you work for the company and they find out who posted this you will hear about it.
    12-12-09 01:28 PM
    My wife and 2 sons hada 8130 Pearl phone each. NONE of the phones held up. One the screen just went black within 10 days of ownership. NONE of them would stay connected to the net, you had to pull hte battery 3-5 times a day to get them to work, ALOT/most calls were dropped. We live within a 1/2 mile of a VERIZON tower. We had called the customer/tech service and were told to take the phones back to the store. We did. They ran a test on the phones each time, and told me they were NO GOOD !!!!! ALL 3 phones were replaced. (Different times). Second round of phones had the EXACT same problems. Blacked out screens etc. (Re-furbished phones). Called the service/tech line. THe tech line ran tests on the phones, and said to take them back to the store for replacement !!! We did. Third round of phones, dropped calls, no net, spinning hour glass CONSTANTLY, pull the battery 3-5 times a day. Call service/tech support. Told to take it back to the store. THe last time it was just my wifes phone. They "upgraded" her to a 8330, BECAUSE it was the third time it happened. (I need to mention that on 2 occassions the phone blew up: screen went black, quit working right in the store reps hands !!!). On the 9th of this month, my boyz "2 day old" "re-furbished phones", did the same thing as mentioned above. The store reps told us that, "If you have any more problems bring them back immediately". I took them back today, and the "female manager", said that she was tired of taking back peoples phones that HAVE NO ISSUES". I told her that I was tired of phones that didn't work/hold up. These phones were NOT abused, dropped, or anything.

She copped an attitude for me doing what VERIZON's customer line told me to do. The "manager" would NOT even look at the reps name, or information that I had from the customer line.

She was a hateful *&^%$, and I finally told her that THIS was EXACTLY why I dropped VERIZON 8 years ago !!!!!!

I want her to apologize to ME for doing what I was told to do by the customer line, and being HATEFUL !!!!!!

It's been 5 hours sinc I talked to her, and I'm still at her.

I tried to be nice, she immediately became hateful.

The customer line lady that I talked to, told me that the Pearls had MAJOR ISSUES, especially the "re-furbished ones" !!!!!!!!

Since my wife got her new 8330 she has had ZERO problems !!!!

Since we have been home one of the boyz phones has had the battery pulled TWICE to get it to even begin to work !!!!!!

OH, the customer service lady was VERY NICE, and is sending out 2 NEW 8330 phones for my boyz.

I'm NOT the kind of person who crys "wolf" just to get a new phone. They simply did NOT work, and I feel this "female manager" needs to have a customer service understanding, or fired !!!!!!! AFTER ALL, I had all of the information that I was told that I needed, and all she had to do was do it. I did NOT ask for her attitude.
    12-12-09 01:47 PM
    Certainly sounds like you caught the manager at a bad time lol. Sucks for her!

You could also try talking to the poeple at the CS line and telling them you would like to file a complaint. They should be able to point youi in the right direction. You could also email Verizon via the Contact Us page on their site.

Or call that number and see what you get!

Good luck!!
    12-12-09 01:55 PM
    Odd. Everyone I know with a Pearl has had no problem.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-12-09 02:13 PM
    I had a 8110 and had a few problems, but nothing like that. Maybe newer versions have more problems??
    12-12-09 02:16 PM
    Um...why are you posting an employees direct line? Im pretty sure if you work for the company and they find out who posted this you will hear about it.
    Welcome to CrackBerry. I don't have her number in my contacts. Rather, I simply googled "verizon wireless executive customer relations", and hers was one of the results. Perhaps she should have been more careful about protecting her corporate number or, alternatively, as you may not have considered, perhaps it's publicly available so that people can *gasp* contact executive customer relations.

In either event, I didn't give out her personal number or address. Readily available corporate contact information is a good thing for consumers. As a public-facing (see: "customer relations" in her title) employee of a publicly traded corporation she shouldn't have an unreasonable expectation of privacy regarding her *office number.*

And lastly no, I do not work for VZW, its suppliers or contractors. Nor do I work for Vodaphone. I have as much access to VZW's telephone directory as you do: none, other than what I find through reasonable lookups on Google.
    12-12-09 02:25 PM
    Verizon Wireless is not publicly traded.
    12-12-09 02:33 PM
    Verizon Wireless is not publicly traded.
    Their parent company, Verizon Communications, is. Look up VZ.
    12-12-09 02:37 PM
    I know their parent company is but Verizon Wireless is not Verizon Communication.
    12-12-09 02:41 PM
    All, that I can say, is both of my boyz, AND my wife WANTED the Pearl. 2 of them blew up in the store reps hands under their own operations/checking out the phone.

The manager is in for a surprise, as I am NOT gonna let this one go !!!!!!!!
    12-12-09 02:43 PM
    I know their parent company is but Verizon Wireless is not Verizon Communication.
    True. I should have been more precise.
    12-12-09 02:44 PM
    to the OP, i would forget about dealing with the local store. your goal now is to get phones that work and to deal w/ VZW cust service not the store. Getting someone to admit they were wrong or expect an apology is not the goal nor will it help you in your original need (which is to get some phones that work).

always 2 sides to every story. We may have not heard all the details. Also I findit unlikely that VZW and Blackberry have so many bad phones in circulation and that you were so unlucky to get that many bad phones in a row. Chances are they were misused and or abused and the manager saw this and was getting tired of dealing with it. They are people too and most are good, sensible who want to help. If you recived that kind of attitude, you have to be honest and think to yourself, maybe I was out of line and could have been more pleasant about it. A defective phone does not give anyone the right to mistreat or belittle anyone. No matter how much crap you went thru.
    12-12-09 02:51 PM
    Their parent company, Verizon Communications, is. Look up VZ.
    Actually, Verizon Communications owns 55% and Vodafone Group owns 45%, so its a joint venture
    12-12-09 04:10 PM
    ppbb, I can assure you that the phones were NOT misused, abused, or anything else. There was not an attitude on my behalf, UNTIL she "refused" to listen, or even look at the information that I brought with me to show to her. The original guy that I talked to today, read the information, and went to her to discuss/talk with her about the problems.

As far as the phones being "defective", when 2 phones quit/blow up in the hands of a store rep, it seems to me that there is a problem with the phones.

I realize that you and everyone else here is only getting "one side of the story", but that is the way it goes. I won't even try to speak for her.

Was I out of line............. ? I might well have been after her un-necessary dis-regard for the information that I was given to bring to the "store" to get a phone.

I do NOT go into a situation like this with a half cocked attitude. The first guy that I talked to, understood the situation, and was willing to take care of it. (He was one of the reps that the phone blew up on). So it's not like I was flying in there blind.

I appreciate your perspective.
    12-12-09 04:19 PM
    Blew up? That's sounds dramatic. There would be more issues to deal with then rude reps if phones "blew up".
    12-12-09 06:41 PM
    Actually, Verizon Communications owns 55% and Vodafone Group owns 45%, so its a joint venture
    This is so far OT I'm embarrassed. But: VZ - Stock Quote for VERIZON COMMUNICATIONS - VZ Stock price - real time stock quote for VERIZON COMMUNICATIONS

Note the "NYSE" next to the symbol and company name. The company trades on the New York Stock Exchange under ticker symbol VZ. VZW is majority-owned by Verizon Communications (or CELLCO, if you will). So if my use of their names interchangeably confused anyone, I apologize, again.
    12-12-09 06:51 PM
    How about screen went black, rather than "blew up" . <LOL>
    12-12-09 06:52 PM
    How about screen went black, rather than "blew up" . <LOL>
    Oh ok. That suck's, I hope they get that taken care of for you. I think if there is REAL problems with your phone it should get taken care of.
    12-12-09 06:58 PM
    Why do you use a different ridiculous font in every post?

When did you get these "new" phones? You didnt mention that. The pearl is like 2 years old and the 8330 is over a year old. Was it a corporate location this happened at?
    12-12-09 07:01 PM
    Never heard of a phone blowing up. How are you still alive? Does the Rep still have hands?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-12-09 07:20 PM
    I had an issue with a manager at a local store and he became verbally abusive to me an refused to help me because "by swapping your phone we dont get commission" as I was told. I sent an email via planetfeedback.com and received a call from their executive relations team who rectified the issuee and submitted a comlaint against the manager. I received a new device (actually 2 -tour and then storm 2) and even a call from that manager with an appology.
    12-12-09 07:39 PM
51 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD