Hey Guys N Gals,

Did everyone out there get a customer appreciation email? I've gotten one two years in a row so I'm guessing all their customers get one.

I scored myself a customized skin for my bold (that will one day arrive) but the link to create this customized skin only loads 31% and then bails on me hahah. I'll try again later.

Anyone else?
    -Rik
    11-09-08 02:46 AM
    Yeah I won the "free" skin too... but it's only a discount for the front portion, if you want the back too you gotta pay $8.40 including GST.

Not even worth it to me.
    11-09-08 04:44 AM
    Yeah, I picked that one too...
    The other choice were kinda crappy...
    11-09-08 07:20 AM
    I'm still awaiting a confirmation letter to arrive...
    11-09-08 08:06 AM
    Yeah I won the "free" skin too... but it's only a discount for the front portion, if you want the back too you gotta pay $8.40 including GST.Not even worth it to me.
    lol are you serious? That's balls. Some customer appreciation. Deleting that "gift" from my email box then hahahah.
    -Rik
    11-09-08 12:23 PM
    Well I've gone through all my family and friends phone numbers and you always "win" on your last present and I got two Tegos and a free subscription to LouLou...

customer appreciation my ***
    11-09-08 01:35 PM
    lol are you serious? That's balls. Some customer appreciation. Deleting that "gift" from my email box then hahahah.
    -Rik
    Haha yeah man, for real. I think the bastards were even gonna charge an extra $3 for shipping too!
    11-09-08 07:28 PM
    I got the skin as well not sure if I will take the time
    to design the skin
    11-14-08 02:43 PM
    I just took the free movie rentals. That seemed to be the most worthwhile "gift" that they had.
    11-14-08 03:33 PM
    I got the skin, and my sister as well. We received them in the mail the other day, only took about 6 days for shipping, and FYI, the shipping was free. You can't expect much for free.
    11-15-08 12:10 PM
    Back when I had a pay-as-you-go phone on Rogers (so like...5..6 years ago...) and the website actually functioned there was this link in your account section that you could click on and it gave you coupons, free stuff, and free ringtones and wallpapers once a month.

I liked that much more than this "customer appreciation" thing once a year.
    11-15-08 08:52 PM
    Hey Guys N Gals,

Did everyone out there get a customer appreciation email? I've gotten one two years in a row so I'm guessing all their customers get one.

I scored myself a customized skin for my bold (that will one day arrive) but the link to create this customized skin only loads 31% and then bails on me hahah. I'll try again later.

Anyone else?
    -Rik
    Got a movie rental, didn't need it so just donated it away
    11-30-08 02:11 AM
    Still no prize release form in the mail...and the one CSR I spoke with didn't have a clue who to contact.

I hope the general FAQ email gets to the right person...
    11-30-08 07:27 AM
    I got the new release or game rental

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-03-08 01:26 AM
    Movie/Game rental, only true gift lol.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-21-10 10:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD