Does any have the verizon service books for the Curve 8330, if so could you please send them to me pin:31BAC330. Thanks
    09-08-09 07:50 PM
    Huh? What exactly are you trying to do?
    09-08-09 08:29 PM
    Does any have the verizon service books for the Curve 8330, if so could you please send them to me pin:31BAC330. Thanks
    Why don't you just resend service books from your phone?
    09-08-09 08:36 PM
    09-08-09 08:36 PM
    I am not with verizon per-say but with an affiliate of them and all my service books were deleted. don't have browser icon, unable to log-into bis, and unable resend service books from blackberry??? I thought somebody with verizon service could send service books to me...
    09-08-09 08:52 PM
    If you don't have Verizon, what good would their service books be to you?
    09-08-09 11:17 PM
    I am not with verizon per-say but with an affiliate of them and all my service books were deleted. don't have browser icon, unable to log-into bis, and unable resend service books from blackberry??? I thought somebody with verizon service could send service books to me...
    If verizon gets your money when it's all said and done get on the phone and call them up. I could be wrong (and I often am) but I do not think there is an easy way to send you copies of the service books from one device to the other. I know it can be done, but not as easily as having big red do it for you.
    09-08-09 11:22 PM
    Service Books (as I understand them) while similar from device to device, are specific to your own device. They not only carry carrier pushed applications, but they carry your entire BIS setup information to your BB from RIM's servers. Without your own service books, your e-mail, browser, and various other apps won't work. You should call your actual carrier (not Verizon, the affiliate, whatever that is) and have them help out with your BIS setup on your bb. It'd be useless for someone to send you their service book, neadless to say it's impossible too.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-09-09 12:07 AM
    ok just wondered...thanks guys
    09-09-09 09:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD