Does anyone know the SOC code for the 9.99 blackberry email only?

I actually have it on my account and would like to add it to a different line on my account. Is it possible to do it like this?
    06-24-09 10:00 PM
    Does it include unlimited messages?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Like text and mms? Nope.

@fiddyxxxx You'll have to just ask very politely. I spoke to retentions and they did offer me the 9.99 email only, but I need the internet as well.
    Last edited by c0rinne; 06-24-09 at 11:47 PM.
    06-24-09 11:34 PM
    Does it include unlimited messages?

No it doesn't. It's only Unlimited Data and Email.
    06-25-09 05:35 AM
    Well I am switching voer to sprint, this crap tmo pulled yesterday was the last straw.

06-25-09 02:45 PM
    Well I am switching voer to sprint, this crap tmo pulled yesterday was the last straw.

What did they pull, if I may ask? Was it something personally against you or something to all T-Mo customers?
    06-25-09 09:33 PM

Sorry to see you go. Hopefully Sprint will be better for you. I don't think I could ever go back to them because I switched from them to T-Mo because they were charging me an arm and a leg for 2 phones and 1 aircard. I hope you have good luck with them.
    06-25-09 09:54 PM
    what exactly did they pull?
    06-28-09 12:23 AM
    Does anyone know if I can get these when I have a corp discount?

06-30-09 06:50 PM
    I'm really Pissed off T-Mobile changed the back dating of plans and a relative of mine recently dropped his BB 8320 and they tell me I can't keep my old $19.99 data plan just because I bought a new phone and not a refurbished one! I hope retentions can help me out! Pure BS from T-Mobile!

07-02-09 03:06 AM
    I acutally called up tmobile and used the codes provided and the customer service rep added them to my plan with no hassle at all...I'm loving the 19.99 unlimited email and data and the 9.99 unlimited messaging...props to the poster!

07-02-09 04:57 PM
    I acutally called up tmobile and used the codes provided and the customer service rep added them to my plan with no hassle at all...I'm loving the 19.99 unlimited email and data and the 9.99 unlimited messaging...props to the poster!

How long have you been a T-Mobile customer?
    07-02-09 10:31 PM
    almost 5 years!
    07-03-09 01:26 AM
    I got my $19.99 data plan back yesterday after speaking to retention department! I told them that it wasn't fair to change my data to a higher plan since I have always been on the $19.99 data only! The rep didn't change my plan but her supervisor override and changed me back to my old $19.99 data plan after I told him my situation in a nice calm way!plus I told him I will never recommend T-Mobile to anyone again and they hate losing long time customers! I been with them since they were voicestream!

07-03-09 10:15 AM

I just tried calling retentions... the lady was really nice and even helped to input the code when I told her it. But then she said it was a 2006 promotion and it wouldn't go through. I'm wondering if that code just died or something...

I haven't been 5 years with them like you though. I just signed a 2 year contract with Tmobile 10 days ago (but I have 14 days to cancel my account with no EFT).. so wouldn't they want to keep me the same as people nearing the end of their contract? Also, since I signed in June.. I'm stuck with a $4.99 for 300 msgs. I tried asking her for 400, but she said she can't do anything.
    Last edited by CoCoGirl886; 07-03-09 at 10:49 PM.
    07-03-09 10:47 PM
    I just tried calling retentions... the lady was really nice and even helped to input the code when I told her it. But then she said it was a 2006 promotion and it wouldn't go through. I'm wondering if that code just died or something...

I haven't been 5 years with them like you though. I just signed a 2 year contract with Tmobile 10 days ago (but I have 14 days to cancel my account with no EFT).. so wouldn't they want to keep me the same as people nearing the end of their contract? Also, since I signed in June.. I'm stuck with a $4.99 for 300 msgs. I tried asking her for 400, but she said she can't do anything.
    I say gey out while u can! They told me that i had to have the same msg/data plan for 2 years! My needs change so i cant commit to that. I cancelled

07-05-09 01:09 PM
    Is the 9.99 unlimited txts for families only? I was so sure that there was a 9.99 unlimited txts for individuals out there.
    No, it's for individuals, too. They gave it to me on an individual plan because I was serious about leaving. But I'm not happy. I also want the 19.99 BB Web. I guess they are getting desperate for customers as I've been with them less than 6 months when I got the 9.99 unlimited text.
    Last edited by liljkc; 07-28-09 at 10:25 PM. Reason: kept forgetting to add final thoughts
    07-28-09 10:20 PM
    How is that a deal though?

They probably wont even offer those anymore.

What is the sock code for the Blackberry 1000 minutes, text messaging, and BIS for 59.99 a month. Someone send me the SOC Code please. This should not be illegal if we are retainable. I have been with tmobile for 26 months and am not on contract. They should do everything they can to keep me right?
    Hey, combined the 19.99 + 9.99 deals are 29.98 instead of 34.99. I'll take 5 dollars/month in savings if I can get it! And it's a **** of a lot cheaper than Verizon.
    07-28-09 10:28 PM
    No, it's for individuals, too. They gave it to me on an individual plan because I was serious about leaving. But I'm not happy. I also want the 19.99 BB Web. I guess they are getting desperate for customers as I've been with them less than 6 months when I got the 9.99 unlimited text.
    Wow! Nice deal! I want to get the 9.99 and 19.99 for myself to save money. I had the 19.99 plan at one point so I hope it's easier to get back.

Anyway, I just called and the rep told me that you need to have myfaves on your plan to get the unlimited messages...if you didn't, he can't add it even with the SOC codes.

Did you have myFaves when you got this? If so, I'm SOL and I'll just stick with the 34.99 plan since I'm on Unlimited Loyalty and can't switch.
    07-29-09 07:41 AM
    Hey, you guys rock! I got the SOC codes for the 19.99 and 9.99 plan and called in to Retentions and was polite and the woman was able to change them for me.

I now I have 49.99 Unlimited, 9.99 text, and 19.99 BIS! w00t!
    07-29-09 01:28 PM
    Hey, you guys rock! I got the SOC codes for the 19.99 and 9.99 plan and called in to Retentions and was polite and the woman was able to change them for me.

I now I have 49.99 Unlimited, 9.99 text, and 19.99 BIS! w00t!
    Which code did you give retentions for the $19.99 email/data?

PREFBBBIS
    PREFBWCS
    07-29-09 01:56 PM
    Which code did you give retentions for the $19.99 email/data?

PREFBBBIS
    PREFBWCS
    PREFBBBIS. I think the other one includes a free month but I'm not sure.

Anyway, the new data plan takes effect immediately. The rep informed me that everything should work hunky dory right away...including email, BBM, tether, etc.
    07-29-09 01:58 PM
    PREFBBBIS. I think the other one includes a free month but I'm not sure.

Anyway, the new data plan takes effect immediately. The rep informed me that everything should work hunky dory right away...including email, BBM, tether, etc.

3 calls into Retentions and I FAIL. Each gave similar speeches saying it can't be added because it's grandfathered. I might just keep the $5.99/iPhone. Sad that I'd switch to the $19.99 in a beat but $24.99 I have to think about it. I think it's because I'm spoiled with the $5.99 TmobileWeb/iPhone. haha
    07-29-09 02:41 PM
    3 calls into Retentions and I FAIL. Each gave similar speeches saying it can't be added because it's grandfathered. I might just keep the $5.99/iPhone. Sad that I'd switch to the $19.99 in a beat but $24.99 I have to think about it. I think it's because I'm spoiled with the $5.99 TmobileWeb/iPhone. haha
    Hey, 5.99 tzones is great, im not giving it up until I have to or they come up with a better alternative
    07-29-09 03:02 PM
    It's okay, it took me a couple calls over today too.

Just curious but why do you want the 19.99 plan for your iPhone if you have the 5.99 plan? That's a really good deal!!
    07-29-09 03:56 PM
    It's okay, it took me a couple calls over today too.

Just curious but why do you want the 19.99 plan for your iPhone if you have the 5.99 plan? That's a really good deal!!

Haha I just bought an Unlocked Bold from a member on this site (B/S/T) and I bought all the parts to black it from dealsishop.

I'm going to test it for this weekend and see if which I prefer and sell the other. I dl'd/uploaded the service book from anworm's site and now I have full use of the browser (OTA works fine) and for some reason my MMS works fine. I just set the APN to wap.voicestream.com.

I'll give it till this weekend and see if I'll keep the bold.
    07-29-09 04:13 PM
114 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD