After starting with Bell getting fed up with them and switching to Rogers only to find the same horrible policies and attitude of taking customers for granted...... I stuck it out..... But only because I had little choice (poor coverage area).
    I complained often. Many of my tirades are here.
    Having complained, I now must give credit where due. Over the past 3 years Rogers Customer Service has gotten progressively better. After a recent frustration which was ultimately corrected to my satisfaction, I received an email asking me to respond to a "how did we do?" survey. As it had taken too long to resolve my issue, not all of my answers were flattering.
    Waste of time. Nobody reads those anyway, right? Wrong! To my astonishment, I received a follow-up call to find out details. Suffice it to say, Rogers has convinced me that they care about keeping customers happy and want to improve.
    What more can one ask for?
    RogersHelps and anon(870071) like this.
    05-25-17 10:52 PM
    Cheaper plans?
    But in all seriousness, they sure have it a lot better in the US when it comes to rates.
    qwerty4ever likes this.
    05-25-17 11:12 PM
    Fair enough. My point is that they never seemed to care before. Now they actual listen and respond. Case in point;
    On a personal level: my anecdote above
    On a general level: implementation of Roam like from Home rates.
    05-26-17 07:37 AM
    roam like home is one of my favorite features. Could I get a cheaper local sim yes but the ease of use with Roam Like Home is awesome
    05-26-17 07:58 AM
    After starting with Bell getting fed up with them and switching to Rogers only to find the same horrible policies and attitude of taking customers for granted...... I stuck it out..... But only because I had little choice (poor coverage area).
    I complained often. Many of my tirades are here.
    Having complained, I now must give credit where due. Over the past 3 years Rogers Customer Service has gotten progressively better. After a recent frustration which was ultimately corrected to my satisfaction, I received an email asking me to respond to a "how did we do?" survey. As it had taken too long to resolve my issue, not all of my answers were flattering.
    Waste of time. Nobody reads those anyway, right? Wrong! To my astonishment, I received a follow-up call to find out details. Suffice it to say, Rogers has convinced me that they care about keeping customers happy and want to improve.
    I like RW because of the improvement with customer service over the past few years. When they fired the CEO of the customer service division, he really did an over haul. Previous to the changes mandated, customer service was really poor. As a major service provider they should really focus on customer service you would think but I think these large companies become complacent because they are making so much profit that they lose track of the customer experience to keep customers. For a while they were losing alot of customers and each of these big Télécom companies do compete to get the highest numbers in subscibers, new activations, service upgrades and sales. These Télécom profit millions in a quarter. Their profits directly funds the infrastructure to maintain top notch service. At the end of the day a happy customer is happy profiteering.
    anon(3072139) likes this.
    06-04-17 01:07 AM
    I would have agreed around the time this thread was started. Now things are reverting back to the way it always was with Rogers.
    10-17-17 10:29 PM