I got an email from Sprint yesterday saying that the $150 Security Deposit that i paid when i first got my phone is going to be credited back to my account. I takes approx 2 billing cycles for it to show. Along with this credit I ma eligible for my Sprint Premier $150 discount. My question is, will I be able to combine The credit and my upgrade discount to use once I upgrade to the Essex?
    12-09-09 05:43 PM
    I got an email from Sprint yesterday saying that the $150 Security Deposit that i paid when i first got my phone is going to be credited back to my account. I takes approx 2 billing cycles for it to show. Along with this credit I ma eligible for my Sprint Premier $150 discount. My question is, will I be able to combine The credit and my upgrade discount to use once I upgrade to the Essex?
    The Credit can either be applied or mailed to you as a check. It'll be applied to your bill once they credit it (it sounds) so you won't necessarily be able to flag it for your essex. But, it's still money in the bank (off the bill). And don't see any reason why you shouldn't get the 150 premier discount.
    12-09-09 08:14 PM
    yes if you have the phone charged to your phone bill i can see why not?
    12-09-09 08:15 PM
    As long as you buy the Essex BTA (billed to acct) then you shouldn't have a problem. But if the credit appears before the Essex then no bueno.

They will credit it to your acct (bill) unless you request a check, and then you'll have to fight tooth an nail for that but it can be done.
    12-10-09 12:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD