To the guy that got the 3 dollar credit, how long were you on the phone? Same question to Christine and the 25 dollar guy?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-24-09 12:02 AM
    But you could use opera mini during the outage.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-24-09 12:38 AM
    As I said in a similar thread, I could easily call the Alltel Corporate Headquarters, which is now Verizon, yes I have a direct number, and easily get a credit probably for the whole month, I know I could, I have done it on my aircard before (might I add, that issue lasted more than a few days, but still) but, I dont feel the need to, I mean t isnt the fault and ****, I don't feel like calling and ******** to get a little off of my bill that I am not entitled to.
    12-24-09 02:54 AM
    Verizon usually will give a credit of around $20 to $30 - I've gotten a couple over a couple years due to service outages. I enjoy my service with Verizon and my coverage. I have nothing but good things to say about Verizon as well. And they know it.

A happy customer goes a LONG LONG LONG way and only HELPS the company - and they know it. That happy customer will potentially get them more customers, all in all it's a scratch our back, we'll scratch your's type of deal.

One thing people tend to forget is that CS and TS are human beings just like you or I and have a job to do. If your kind and stay civil they normally bend over backward to help you. I know several reps here, a couple personally - 2 of which are on my BBM that I met from calling TS.
    12-24-09 03:58 AM
    Why would VZW give it out. It wasn't their fault, they have no control over that. RIM needs to be handing out credits.
    12-24-09 05:24 AM
    If you calculate the cost of the plan, 30.00, divided by 30 days in a month (average), that's about 1.00 a day. Times two days, I would say 2.00 is what you are entitled to.
    But subtract the cost of time while on the phone to negotiate a credit. My billing rate converted to USD would mean an overall loss if the call took more than about 1 minute. I don't think I could dial, get answered, explain the reason for the call, and get a response in less than 60 seconds.

Conclusion: It ain't worth it for a day or two.
    12-24-09 05:55 AM
56 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD