Hey guys. I have been a long time VZW/Sprint user. I am looking at getting the 9700 on tmobile next week and was curious what type of coverage you guys have in the north phx ( glendale, peoria, etc ) areas. The Tmobile map looks pretty of course but id rather hear directly from people who use the carrier
    11-13-09 09:06 AM
    I live in the far north end of surprise and have spotty 3G but edge always has 4-5 bars. I have found however that most places south and east of Grand and Rheems have good 3G coverage. Hope this helps.
    11-13-09 09:25 AM
    cool.. thanks for the info
    11-13-09 10:08 AM
    i was visiting friends in phoenix this summer and i dropped by sun city and surprise. coverage was good. i always managed to get 3 to 4 bars. no dropped calls or such.
    11-13-09 06:53 PM
    I drive all over the west valley and have only had coverage issues if I go north of Jomax rd. Can't speak for 3G yet, (GETTING 9700 ON MONDAY!!!) but always good on EDGE.
    11-13-09 06:58 PM
    I reside in the city of maricopa(near chandler) .. And the 3G is good there... Its avarage speed in the valley
    11-14-09 02:03 PM
    Hey guys. I have been a long time VZW/Sprint user. I am looking at getting the 9700 on tmobile next week and was curious what type of coverage you guys have in the north phx ( glendale, peoria, etc ) areas. The Tmobile map looks pretty of course but id rather hear directly from people who use the carrier
    I don't live in Phoenix but I was visiting there recently and I found T-Mobile's coverage to be very good in both Phoenix and Scottsdale.
    11-14-09 05:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD