I just received my new Tour and I am at my wits end. I've already been to the Sprint store and they blame it on BB. What it says is this....Provisioning Status....The network is configuring your device...then it says Your device could not be registered with the wireless network. contact your wireless service provider. Any suggestions?
    11-18-09 06:41 PM
    I just received my new Tour and I am at my wits end. I've already been to the Sprint store and they blame it on BB. What it says is this....Provisioning Status....The network is configuring your device...then it says Your device could not be registered with the wireless network. contact your wireless service provider. Any suggestions?
    Try calling CS to see if they can help
    11-18-09 06:52 PM
    Sprint is having a nationwide outage on blackberry provisioning. If you can't nake/recieve calls, contact cust care and have them manually program it. If its the internet, sorry but its going to be a waiting game.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-18-09 07:49 PM
    tell me about it. i've been on with a CS for almost an hour. we got the voice part set to go but the internet is still a big fat no. Do you think I should tell her about the outage?
    11-18-09 08:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD