I was given a storm2 by my company to use due to relocation, my ATT service wasn't very good in my new location. The phone was bought contract free so I'll just have to add service to it in my name. Is it possible to also get insurance on the phone in case of bad luck, or do you have to buy the phone new from Verizon in order to purchase insurance?

If not, are there other options for me? I'd hate to have to replace a $600 out of my pocket.

Thanks,
    Kerry
    12-19-09 01:31 PM
    I was given a storm2 by my company to use due to relocation, my ATT service wasn't very good in my new location. The phone was bought contract free so I'll just have to add service to it in my name. Is it possible to also get insurance on the phone in case of bad luck, or do you have to buy the phone new from Verizon in order to purchase insurance?

If not, are there other options for me? I'd hate to have to replace a $600 out of my pocket.

Thanks,
    Kerry
    You can only add insurance 30 days after purchase. If it was purchased in the past 30 days yes you can add it. if not then no.
    12-19-09 02:12 PM
    Thanks!

I'll just have to be careful.
    12-19-09 04:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD