So my business parters are on a two line TMO plan currently, and I am on an ATT plan. My contract is up, and to save money, I am going to add a line to their plan for me. That way we can save money and all pay one bill each month as well, covered under the business.

Since it is a while before the plan they are on is up, will I be paying full pop for a new TMO phone, or will I be seen as a new sub and be able to take advantage of discounts?

TIA
    11-17-09 12:03 AM
    You will pay 9.95 per month for the additional line.

When you purchase a new phone from TM they will only require that one line will have the 1-2 year requirement for keeping the service without penalty.

The discounted price of BB phones on TM range from $50-200.
    11-17-09 06:56 PM
    You will pay 9.95 per month for the additional line.

When you purchase a new phone from TM they will only require that one line will have the 1-2 year requirement for keeping the service without penalty.

The discounted price of BB phones on TM range from $50-200.
    It's a bit more complicated then this. If they are on an old plan with a finite number of minutes, the add-on will run $9.99. If you are signing a contract and getting a BB, you will be required to get an internet package as well. If their plan is an old unlimited, you will pay either $39.99 or $49.99.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-20-09 02:07 AM
    Yes, the add-a-line charge for Loyalty Plans is 39.99/each. Unlimited min. You'll have to add messages/data packages as well. I am not sure if you'll be able to add the old rate to your plan or not...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-20-09 08:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD