I have a couple of addresses here if any one wants to write and complain about their "Bad" customer service experiences...I have had a few, but my latest is that I have been waiting for a replacement blackberry Pearl since December 4th...called before Xmas, as I was told it would take 7-10 days...was talking to a rep who laughed at me and said I was looking at 2 months...called today and got frustrated and told rep I wanted customer retention and he ended up transferring me to another CSR who at first told me she was customer relations and only toward the end of the call with her, she told me was just customer service...I demanded customer relations and then she did put me through...got some satisfaction from the lady I was talking to then(she credited my account for the amount for the blackberry that wasn't in use since dec...she credited one month...other two agents wouldn't as they said I was under contract and had to pay that no mater even if I didn't have a useable phone)mind you, this was 3 hrs from start to finish...still no blackberry though...after some research and also this lady gave me one of the addresses for complaints...so if anyone is interested they are:

Executive Office
    c/o Cameran McCuaig
    200 Bouchard Blvd.
    3rd floor
    Dorval Quebex
    H9S 5X5
    This is from the lady I spoke with today....

Executive Office
    Customer Relations Advisor
    5099 Creekbank Road East Tower
    Main Entrance, Round Floor
    Mississuga, Ontario
    L4W 5N2 This is the one I found off some Bell complaint website...

I realize you're going to get your occasional KNOB at any call centre, but there seem to be more at BELL for some reason!

If I could afford the cancellation fees...I would suck it up and cancel...I might yet!
    01-12-09 06:17 PM
    I've had everything BUT good things from Bell.

They don't know what they're doing. Period.

Just yesterday I went to Bell to try and get my Dad a Storm & me a Curve. After telling the guy about my dads laptop provlems and the reason as to why he wanted the Storm, the guy promptly replied "Don't do it. It's not worth it". When asked to explain, he came up with some random reasons that it would cost like $900. I then convinced my dad to switch to Rogers and get the iPhone.

Then I spent over an hour and a half talking to Bell people who were probably in India tell me that I somehow had 2 years instead of 1 left. I wasn't very happy and they could never come to a final conclusion why I had a receipt for the year before they said I got the phone. Then they finally realized that my mom used my credit, therefore renewing my contract.

Two years left, I'd love to cancel, but for $400... I don't know
    01-18-09 06:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD