Anyone know for pretty sure when I can go to Verizon to get my Tour? I need Wifi, normal keys, 3.2Meg Camera and I need it now!
    I hear ATandT has this already. I cannot switch to them.
    Anyone know when this will be out?? Anyone...anyone...Buehler...
    01-07-10 07:49 PM
    well they have the tour but if your thinking about the tour 2 its not out yet, as far as att they dont have tour they have bold 9700 which id similar to tour 2 just different internals. check out the upcoming phone forum
    01-07-10 08:01 PM
    No one knows for sure when Verizon will release the Tour 2. If they claim they do, then they're full of ****. Just be patient.
    01-07-10 08:06 PM
    I was confused by this post. You must be talking about the Tour 2. I have the Tour from Verizon now.
    01-07-10 08:42 PM
    Yes, sorry I mean the T2...
    01-07-10 09:48 PM
    Yes, sorry I mean the T2...
    Okay yeah, cause the regular Tour doesn't even have WiFi.

I don't think anyone really knows when these things will be released til they're officially announced. RIM keeps it somewhat on the hush and everything else is just speculation.
    01-07-10 11:23 PM
    patience is a virtue. But FYI the original Tour is a good device.
    01-07-10 11:30 PM
    hang tight, Tour 2 shouldn't be much longer
    01-08-10 05:46 AM
    Hopefully verizon dont take forever to release it
    01-08-10 05:48 AM
    Anyone know for pretty sure when I can go to Verizon to get my Tour? I need Wifi, normal keys, 3.2Meg Camera and I need it now!
    I hear ATandT has this already. I cannot switch to them.
    Anyone know when this will be out?? Anyone...anyone...Buehler...
    Why do you need wifi? People always say they "need" wifi but you really dont. Your data service is going to work pretty much anywhere you will need to use it and the data plan is required if that is what you are trying to get out of.

T2 has no release date or expected release date. The tour 1 hasnt even been out a year yet, it will be a while.
    01-08-10 09:52 AM
    Wifi is so sweet to have when browsing or downloading apps, or on youtube... Your right, you don't NEEED it, but its pretty nice to have. Who knows on the Tour2 tho? I remember when they were speculating on the storm2 and it was like several months later than I thought... Not to be a debbie downer, but it may be tomorrow..it may be 2011?
    01-08-10 10:09 AM
    I still don't understand the NEED for WiFi. If I'm somewhere with my phone and there's WiFi (like my own house or a friends) chances are there's a computer there to just use that to watch YouTube or surf the web faster.
    01-08-10 11:19 AM
    Everything the Tour does, the Curve 8530 does plus it has WIFI and the trackpad. No it doesn't have a 3.2 cam but the cam does take really good pictures with decent lighting. I have a Tour for demo right now (VZ Emp) and I rarely even use the Tour because my Curve is usually faster, lighter, feels better in my hand; not to mention it's cheaper. I'm super pleased with the Curve 8530.
    01-08-10 11:32 AM
    Due to release in about 3 weeks - the BB 9999 Bone. Stop by a store and they will through it you.

Just do not let your dog see it.
    01-08-10 12:09 PM
    patience is a virtue. But FYI the original Tour is a good device.
    It's a good device but if you don't have one by now its worth waiting for the tour2, if only just for the optical trackpad. my girlfriend has an original tour. i like everything about it except the trackball. its horribly insensitive. i'd say its because it is dirty, but if thats the case then its vertical sensitivity would be affected too, but its just horizontal that doesn't work well.
    01-08-10 12:41 PM
    Well I guess I have suffered for six months plus with the Storm, I can wait. I travel often and live on my bb. I have YET to get the typing down. Im running 5.? also. Tried the Storm 2, still was not able to type any better. And yes, I do use my camera all the time.
    Patience however is not my strong suit...
    01-08-10 01:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD