I get lots of dropped calls on both WFC and non WFC. Yesterday I could not get any incoming calls but outgoing were good. If the incoming calls did indeed come in, then the connection would drop after about 3 seconds or so. I switched the sim to my passport and that seemed to work both ways ok (although I rushed this test on the PP). Today incoming calls seemed to work but it dropped out a couple of times on my Classic. I switched my sim into my PP and the same problem was there today.
    I have os 10.3.2.2814 on it. I did a factory wipe and re-installed 2814 (I also tried 2876 but no help there). I called tech support TMO and they are looking into this. Anyone else have this issue? I live north of Boston near the NH border. So I am not sure if it is a hw problem on my Classic. Might be a sim or network issue.
    I found in a similar problem to play with ipv4 vs ipv6 so I set it to ipv6 and will test it throughout the day.
    Last edited by barbarianthemadserb; 02-25-16 at 04:39 AM. Reason: more info
    02-25-16 03:44 AM
    The tmo network went bonkers out here in So. Cali for a couple days so all my phones were having problems, on and off WFC. Two are Classics. As of yesterday, all seems well again with all phones.
    02-25-16 10:36 AM
    The tmo network went bonkers out here in So. Cali for a couple days so all my phones were having problems, on and off WFC. Two are Classics. As of yesterday, all seems well again with all phones.
    Oh please don't call it So Cali. Socal is preferred. ;-)

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Cali

I think "Cali" started as a term used outside California. And I swear, that isn't my submission to the urban dictionary.

Posted via CB10
    02-25-16 11:49 PM
    Oh please don't call it So Cali. Socal is preferred. ;-)

Urban Dictionary: Cali

I think "Cali" started as a term used outside California. And I swear, that isn't my submission to the urban dictionary.

Posted via CB10
    Maybe that's why my reception was dropping!
    02-26-16 09:30 AM
    My wife's Samsung Note 4 would not receive calls, but my Z10 worked fine. Some kind of temporary glitch with TMO here in SoCalifor.
    02-26-16 10:03 AM
    I think I may have found the problem. First of all I use my google voice number to forward my calls to my other 5 or so phones. If my BB Classic has WFC enabled on TMO, and a call comes in and then I try to answer the call I cannot but my other phones ring and can be picked up. If I disable my WFC on my Classic so that all incoming calls now come in ota, then I can answer the call. In addition, I can call my BB Classic direct (not using my google voice forwarding) and I can answer no problem.
    This seems to be an issue between google voice, Blackberry, TMO. And ya know what? I am just gonna live with it. I am not going chasing those three. I just don't have the ambition.
    Hopefully this helps someone else if they too go thru Gvoice Forwarding (on TMO)
    03-03-16 12:13 PM