I did not completely realize this until now. I have a 1500 Everything Data Share Plan..I always thought that the minutes on the monthly 1500 anytime minutes would be subtracted away from the plan if I called any land line number or another cell number outside a Sprint number (e.g. Verizon/ATT/T-Mobile, etc. number).

I was told today that in fact; the minutes only get taken away from the 1500 monthly anytime minutes when I call a landline number...not when I call a cell number (regardless of the carrier the cell number is on). Many of you probably alreay knew how it specifically worked; but I didn't...simply because I never paid attention to my bill and just paid it as it comes every month. Perhaps this will provide knowledge to others who didn't realize how the plan/bill exactly works. Nice, very nice.

Last edited by HandsomePrince; 12-22-09 at 01:14 PM.
    12-22-09 01:12 PM
    this came out a few months ago, and the commercials are on TV talking about this as well.

It is a nice feature that sets sprint apart from everyone else.
    12-22-09 01:19 PM
    I was told today that in fact; the minutes only get taken away from the 1500 monthly anytime minutes when I call a landline number...not when I call a cell number (regardless of the carrier the cell number is on). Many of you probably alreay knew how it specifically worked; but I didn't...simply because I never paid attention to my bill and just paid it as it comes every month. Perhaps this will provide knowledge to others who didn't realize how the plan/bill exactly works. Nice, very nice.
    yea it came out not long ago but i guess they way they advertised it people are still confused . Its pretty kool huh? hint for you if you pay $10 for nights to start at 6 pm you can take that off since your plan is almost unlimited!!! thats what i did! now my bill is even $10 less!!
    12-22-09 02:34 PM
    In addition, it only pulls from your anytime minutes during the day. After 7pm and weekends it pulls from night time minutes.

If you are roaming (off Sprints network) the any mobile anytime feature does not apply and calls will pull from your anytime minutes. Nights and weekends do still apply when off the sprint network however.
    12-22-09 02:47 PM
    Now that i didn't know...

Better watch my roaming then!

Even with 6 people on my account.... we still only used 600 minutes last month on a 1500 minute plan which is their smallest
    12-22-09 03:01 PM

Even with 6 people on my account.... we still only used 600 minutes last month on a 1500 minute plan which is their smallest
    I've got 5 phones on my account, 3 of them teens. Every month brought nervousness, even tho we told then to stay at 100 billable (free nights/weekends) the ability to go over was there. Now, with any mobile any where/time I used maybe 300 minutes a month (calling my office) and the other lines use maybe 50 combined...but usually less.

I'd toyed with the idea of switching carriers prior to adding all the kids, and stuck with sprint. Then this plan switch (Free add on!) came along and I couldn't be happier).
    12-23-09 07:26 AM
    In addition, it only pulls from your anytime minutes during the day. After 7pm and weekends it pulls from night time minutes.

If you are roaming (off Sprints network) the any mobile anytime feature does not apply and calls will pull from your anytime minutes. Nights and weekends do still apply when off the sprint network however.
    oh yea when ur roaming dnt use ur phone bc i bought my bb in october with the everything then the nxt day changed it bc i really dnt talk on the phone wit ppl onli sprint so i had the 450 anyeverything plan n i moved to no man land KY my bill was almost 500bux bc i was roaming n the sprint ppl i was talkin to during the day was taking from my 450 mins so now i have the everything everything plan now til i move back to the city... the new plans are the best ive seen for BBs bc ur not throwing the BB plan on top of ur phone plan
    12-23-09 08:08 AM
    oh yea when ur roaming dnt use ur phone bc i bought my bb in october with the everything then the nxt day changed it bc i really dnt talk on the phone wit ppl onli sprint so i had the 450 anyeverything plan n i moved to no man land KY my bill was almost 500bux bc i was roaming n the sprint ppl i was talkin to during the day was taking from my 450 mins so now i have the everything everything plan now til i move back to the city... the new plans are the best ive seen for BBs bc ur not throwing the BB plan on top of ur phone plan
    Huh? That gave me a headache...
    12-23-09 09:11 AM
    Huh? That gave me a headache...
    Srsly?

I concur. Yeeks.
    12-23-09 01:29 PM

I turned roaming off. I get on fine without it so far. If I do need to roam I'll have to turn it back on and therefore will be well aware of my roaming status. I can then plan my calls accordingly.

Also, check out Mobile Minutes Tracker.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-23-09 02:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD