I just unlocked my storm, and switched to Cincinnati Bell, they have unlimited data/email and messaging(sms&mms) for $35 flat. But my email is not working, and there is limited help there yet for this and I would love to make a central source for this information. Does anyone know the setting need to get full support at Cincinnati Bell from Verizon?
    08-11-09 08:51 PM
    I have a friend of mine who bought an unlocked Storm and uses it on Cincinnati Bell. I think all she did was get a hold of Cin Bell's tech support and they sent the service books to her phone. Give that a try.

Hope this helps.
    08-18-09 05:09 PM
    I've got a 7290 which isn't officially supported by cincinnati bell. After 3 calls to tech support in an attempt to get new service books (which they swear should have been working) i finally had to manually delete ALL of my service books, which seemed to do the trick (everything worked perfectly after that)
    09-03-09 05:28 PM
    I use my storm on cincybell and the service reps just redid the service books. Miss wifi
    09-05-09 04:25 PM
    I use my storm on cincybell and the service reps just redid the service books. Miss wifi
    Hello! please please help me! I wanna storm but I am scared my emails, texting, ect isnt going to work. I want to buy an unlocked Storm 2 off Ebay but I'm afraid. When you say "Service Books" what do I have to do or have to have Cincy bell do?
    01-25-10 02:52 PM
    Ummm. wrong forum. This is bell canada
    01-26-10 08:16 AM
    I must say that you might have some trouble with the Tech service at Cincinnati Bell, and I know this is the wrong forum.
    01-26-10 08:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD