Is there a way to do this on my 8130 without calling? Foe example, I was reading in the tmobile forum that they can text #min or #msg or something like that to check the usage of each. Does sprint have something like that? I would just check from my browser but sprint doesn't have a mobile site and I severely dislike opera mini. And its definitely not *2 like someone told me cuz that said activation beginning when I did that lol, plus I'm looking for a text, not calling solution.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-26-08 12:28 PM
    I've asked this before and everyone, including a Sprint Tech, told me it can't be done.

With my older phones, I had a "My Account" option from the Mobile Browser. You'd think they'd do the same for Smartphone devices.
    07-26-08 01:33 PM
    Awww man lol

07-26-08 01:40 PM
    Yeah it kinda sucks that you cannot check your usage from your smartphones, I can "attempt" to send an email to my sup about that but again I very seriously doubt anything will be done.
    07-26-08 05:37 PM
    I believe that is what dialing *4 does. It gives you info on your call usage and a few other things.
    07-28-08 01:04 PM
    I use the *4 or I just go log into my account online and check.

07-28-08 01:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD