If you go to the AT&T product page and choose either the Classic or Passport, then scroll down to where the "Add to Cart" button is, there will be a hyperlink that says, "Check in-store availability," click it and type in your Zip Code to find the nearest store that has the phones in stock.

It might be too late to post this, but I think some people might find it useful, I definitely did.
    The nearest and only store that will be having the phones in my area is 3 miles away, the next nearest one is about 20 miles...
    02-20-15 12:58 AM
    Ordered mine this morning. Not one store in the city has the Passport in stock. And for anyone wondering, AT&T has a Body Glove Satin Case/Holster listed as an accessory for the device for $25.00
    02-20-15 07:01 AM
    Yep seems like about 1 in every 5 stores have The Passport while most all stores have The Classic. The Passport is available online with next day shipping.
    02-20-15 09:07 AM
    None of mine have it in store. I checked within a 75 miles area around me and all of them have to order it. I'm gonna go today after class and order mine.

Z10
    02-20-15 10:07 AM
    Just buzzed the KOP Store in PA. They had both the Passport and Classic in stock. However, neither were on display as both were in the back in limited quantity. Apparently nobody even knew they were there?
    02-20-15 11:06 AM
    None of mine have it in store. I checked within a 75 miles area around me and all of them have to order it. I'm gonna go today after class and order mine.

Z10
    Wow, that sucks. You'd have better luck just getting it from the online store and get it shipped to you.
    02-20-15 12:39 PM
    Thanks for posting. Did just that this morning and all the store in my area are carrying the Classic but no Passport at thins time.
    02-20-15 03:56 PM
    I just called an AT&T store here in Charleston and asked if they had the classic or passport in stock, he said they had a few classics and no passports. He also said I was the first person to ask about either of the phones today (5:03 EST) the good news is he said he had a classic in his hands and loved it but he has an iPhone as well. Didn't know when or if they would have the passport in stock.

Posted via CB10
    02-20-15 04:06 PM
    I just checked store availability and the store closest to me has the Classic. I'm not planning on buying one anytime soon because my Q10 is still working fine for me, but I want to go take a look at it.

Sadly, no store near me has a Passport. Is it worth driving 14 miles in order to check one out?

Posted via the super amazing BlackBerry Q10
    Last edited by CarGuy1368; 02-20-15 at 08:29 PM.
    02-20-15 08:05 PM
    I just checked store availability and the store closest to me has the Classic. I'm not planning on buying one anytime soon because my Q10 is still working fine for me, but I want to go take a look at it.

Sadly, no store near me has a Passport. Is it worth driving 14 miles in order to check one out?

Posted via the super amazing BlackBerry Q10
    Just wait until it is in stock near you. I wouldn't really go that far just to see the phone. Up to you though.
    02-20-15 09:22 PM
    Picked one up in Stamford CT, the only location within miles from me.

Posted via CB10
    02-21-15 07:09 AM
    Wow..looks like the Passport is out of stock. Just checked their website and its showing Grayed out for the Passport.
    Blackberry Passport -- AT&T
    02-21-15 01:52 PM
    Glad I ordered it when I did haha

Z10
    02-21-15 08:07 PM
    I called about 20 different stores yesterday and all claimed they did not have the passport. So I decided to go to the store that was always busy when I called. They said they had 1 left, so I was all set to get it when the guy game back and claimed that the one they had was on reserve. Very upset, but I went home and ordered it online. It shipped today and will be here Monday!

Demoing the unit at the store for me very excited about it. Playing with the classic also made me want that too. But the screen size and specs of the passport are too much to pass up.

I can't wait until Monday! Until then I think I will attempt to install 10.3.1 on my Verizon z10 (currently running 10.2) to take it for a test drive.

Question for Verizon users switching to AT&T...I am currently under contract with Verizon. I ported my phone number while signing up. Should I expect Verizon to hit me with a ETF? Or will they simply switch me to a new phone number and continue to let me keep my service? I have 1 month left on my contract, so my plan is to port my number but not cancel my Verizon service for another month. I'm not sure if they will just cancel my service for porting my number, or assign me a new number so I do not have to cancel immediately.

Posted via CB10
    02-21-15 08:14 PM
    Good luck trying to find a Passport in Michigan right now. I checked everywhere. No luck

Not Fours Years But A Lifetime
    02-21-15 09:03 PM
    I called about 20 different stores yesterday and all claimed they did not have the passport. So I decided to go to the store that was always busy when I called. They said they had 1 left, so I was all set to get it when the guy game back and claimed that the one they had was on reserve. Very upset, but I went home and ordered it online. It shipped today and will be here Monday!

Demoing the unit at the store for me very excited about it. Playing with the classic also made me want that too. But the screen size and specs of the passport are too much to pass up.

I can't wait until Monday! Until then I think I will attempt to install 10.3.1 on my Verizon z10 (currently running 10.2) to take it for a test drive.

Question for Verizon users switching to AT&T...I am currently under contract with Verizon. I ported my phone number while signing up. Should I expect Verizon to hit me with a ETF? Or will they simply switch me to a new phone number and continue to let me keep my service? I have 1 month left on my contract, so my plan is to port my number but not cancel my Verizon service for another month. I'm not sure if they will just cancel my service for porting my number, or assign me a new number so I do not have to cancel immediately.

Posted via CB10
    If understand you correctly, if you port your Verizon number to AT&T, Verizon terminate your service and hit you with the ETF. However, ETF's diminish over the period of your contract. Thus, you will only owe a small portion for discontinuing service a month earthly. I hope that answers your question. On the flip side, if you asked Verizon for a new number before porting, AT&T would be able to get your number on the line. Essentially it's just the business. You're lucky your not only a few months into your contract.

Q10 on VZW for now?
    02-21-15 11:13 PM
    The Passport is officially sold out on AT&T's website for online ordering. Your only chance is finding a local store with stock and picking up in store now.

Q10 on VZW for now?
    02-21-15 11:16 PM
    The corporate store in the Staten Island Mall had Passports in stock as of yesterday(got mine from them). They also had a demo unit on display.

Posted via CB10
    02-22-15 05:39 AM
    Live in Omaha, Ne. And closest store that had Passport was in St Joseph, Mo. So I made the 2 hour drive yesterday morning to get a Passport.
    They actually had both the Classic and Passport on display. What a great phone! Only issue I am having is trying to backup Q10 so I can transfer info to passport.

Posted via CB10
    02-22-15 12:14 PM
    No Passports in the Hampton Roads VA area yet. The corporate store in Newport News had a Classic on display, but it was broken. It was in a shut down and restart loop with a dead battery. The sales rep messed with the cord and then just walked away. Left me standing there. Awesome customer service! And really, who cares if a display phone is malfunctioning...right?

Posted via CB10 on my Q10
    02-22-15 02:08 PM
    Both Passport and Classic on display in Livingston NJ. Reps didn't know much about the phones and said only 1 classic had been sold by 2pm today.
    02-22-15 03:04 PM
    Just snagged the last one in KOP, PA.
    Check to see if your AT&T store will be in stock.-img_20150222_140920.jpg

Posted via my amazing BlackBerry Passport
    Gm1m2overrsquared likes this.
    02-22-15 03:34 PM
    Just snagged the last one in KOP, PA.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20150222_140920.jpg 
Views:	639 
Size:	51.5 KB 
ID:	336057

Posted via my amazing BlackBerry Passport
    Nice catch.
    02-24-15 09:58 PM
    I found out that they think the passport is too add looking and that it just safer to sale online.

Posted via CB10
    02-24-15 10:16 PM
    I've checked every store in the boston metro area and come up with 0, I'm in Portland OR for work until Friday, spent all week looking around here, still come up with 0, this drives me insane. I had to ask a rep at a store here in Portland to look at HIS classic because there were none in the store. This is ridiculous.
    02-24-15 11:28 PM
33 12