I appologize if this is old news, but i just discovered that i can now log onto my account from the Sprint Powerdeck using my Blackberry 8330.

This is something i've wished i could have done for a long time, and i'm glad Sprint finally got it working with Blackberry devices!

There may be a quicker way to get there, but on my device i went to: vision.sprintpcs.com, then scrolled down to "my account" and then scrolled down to "My Sprint" and then logged in using my normal Sprint.com user name and password.

Shows my device, my plan, my minutes used, etc...
    Last edited by hominid7; 03-04-10 at 04:28 PM.
    03-04-10 04:25 PM
    I appologize if this is old news, but i just discovered that i can now log onto my account from the Sprint Powerdeck using my Blackberry 8330.

This is something i've wished i could have done for a long time, and i'm glad Sprint finally got it working with Blackberry devices!

There may be a quicker way to get there, but on my device i went to: vision.sprintpcs.com, then scrolled down to "my account" and then scrolled down to "My Sprint" and then logged in using my normal Sprint.com user name and password.

Shows my device, my plan, my minutes used, etc...
    yup old news but new this year somewhere around jan or early feb they changed this
    03-04-10 05:12 PM
    And they added Yahoo to the search bar. Always nice to have more options than fewer. And it ain't Bing!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-04-10 05:19 PM
    Yeah Bing sucks balls!
    03-05-10 06:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD