With a CP device, do you still get the 30-day guarantee and 1 year warranty? im about to order a CP Bold, but im not sure if its worth it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-08-10 04:13 PM
    30 day return period - Yes.
    Warranty is 90 days not 1 year.
    Certified Preowned is a dumbass way of saying refurbished.
    12-08-10 05:42 PM
    I agree. It is a refurbished device. I had a warranty issue with my original Tour and they sent me a CPO (refurb). It seemed to be just fine, and in fact a bit better than the one I turned in when it was new as best as I can recall. No scratches on it, for all intents and purposes it may as well have been a new device, as the only way I could tell it wasn't new was the packaging.
    12-08-10 06:54 PM
    "Sandy", for all intents and purposes it was. All refurbs are fully tested and are given
    new housings, buttons and screens. Side by side almost no one can tell a refurb
    from a new device.
    12-08-10 07:53 PM
    "Sandy", for all intents and purposes it was. All refurbs are fully tested and are given
    new housings, buttons and screens. Side by side almost no one can tell a refurb
    from a new device.
    That's sort of what I figured. I've never been hesitant dealing with refurbished products. They're given individual scrutiny vs the production line stream where they may sample/test every one or every few or every few dozen.
    12-08-10 11:00 PM
    30 day return period - Yes.
    Warranty is 90 days not 1 year.
    Certified Preowned is a dumbass way of saying refurbished.
    Definitely not a Toyota

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-10-10 02:50 AM
    Definitely not a Toyota
    I'm not sure what Toyota has to do with this conversation but my point remains
    the same.

Be it a car or a cell phone, "Certified Preowned" is a dumbass term used to
    placate those who are averse to the term refurb while charging them a premium
    for the extra syllables.
    12-10-10 10:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD