dude if you don't get that stinky hero off you profile pic, we will come after you. 'serious sarcasm"
    Haha! Sorry I'll be hated and labeled a traitor around here very soon, you Hero Haters�... probably sooner than you will have a Tour. No disrespect to the Tour, though. I'm anxiously awaiting it's arrival, too. I have 3 guys on my business account that are waiting, and my wife will probably get one.
    10-22-09 12:51 PM
    Haha! Sorry I'll be hated and labeled a traitor around here very soon, you Hero Haters�... probably sooner than you will have a Tour. No disrespect to the Tour, though. I'm anxiously awaiting it's arrival, too. I have 3 guys on my business account that are waiting, and my wife will probably get one.
    blah. keep it "tour" on this thread or keep going.
    10-22-09 01:01 PM
    Hey everyone! i am so happy i found this site! i have cellular south and am impatiently waiting for the tour to be released also!
    10-22-09 01:58 PM
    Well, I tried the HTC Diamond Touch, I think it was, back the end of May. I had it 3 days.....3 days and took it back to the CS store and said gimme back a BB. I hated the HTC and don't expect any of the new ones to do anything for me. I guess it's something about having physical key to push.
    10-23-09 07:31 AM
    Well take this with a grain of salt but I went to my local CellSouth today to see if they could fix my phone and one of the workers told me that we'll get the Tour next wednesday the 28th... Only time will tell.
    10-23-09 02:18 PM
    Well take this with a grain of salt but I went to my local CellSouth today to see if they could fix my phone and one of the workers told me that we'll get the Tour next wednesday the 28th... Only time will tell.
    I was also in a store today around lunch time. I was listening in on another conversation between a CS employee and a very inquisitive Blackberry owner and the only answer I heard about the Tour was, "We should know something late next week, because we have some training on Tuesday. I know they got the trackball issue resolved."

What's really aggravating to me is that the employee immediately started pushing the Hero on the guy. He was obviously very interested in the Tour, but kept getting redirected. When someone knows what they want, why try to convince them otherwise? Don't get me wrong, I'm excited about the Hero, but IMO it's not his job to change the customer's mind.
    10-23-09 03:17 PM
    I have a game plan. The Odin releases on the 28th. I'll give it a few days to make sure there are no problems with it. CellSouth has until Nov 6 to release the Tour. If not, bye bye.
    10-23-09 04:07 PM
    I have a game plan. The Odin releases on the 28th. I'll give it a few days to make sure there are no problems with it. CellSouth has until Nov 6 to release the Tour. If not, bye bye.
    seems reasonable to me, since other carriers launched it in july
    10-23-09 04:46 PM
    Don't leave us, Cooley!
    10-23-09 04:51 PM
    Don't leave us, Cooley!
    ive given more than enough chances. and still is. but nov 6 is my final draw
    10-23-09 04:55 PM
    Sounds very reasonable. I might pay early termination and leave as well. I just know the day I leave the tour will be release the next day.
    10-23-09 04:59 PM
    One of these dates will come through

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-24-09 08:33 AM
    One of these dates will come through

indeed it will.
    10-24-09 08:35 AM
    10-24-09 08:47 AM
    ive given more than enough chances. and still is. but nov 6 is my final draw
    We all have.... I'm up on Nov 10th. I have contractors at my office that are with the big V and their service seems just as good.
    10-24-09 08:31 PM
    I have a friend tht work for Cellular South she said the BB Tour was pushed back to Dec.
    10-24-09 09:42 PM
    We all have.... I'm up on Nov 10th. I have contractors at my office that are with the big V and their service seems just as good.
    yes the big V service is good but they will screw you if you let them. I had the big V less then 90 days and I terminated my service plus turned them in to the BBB for bad business practices. I did not have to pay the early temination on two phones
    10-24-09 09:47 PM
    This is ridiculous, I am with Ms. Cooley, I have been waiting on this since July and really before that and I need a phone my phone requires me to take my battery out of the phone to charge it and I have been putting up with this since July in hopes if I wait alittle longer then I can retire this phone as oppsed to getting this fixed. Sick of the lies and deceptions as much as I love their coverage its getting too much to handle!!!!
    10-25-09 11:30 AM
    I tried a search on this but either the search is not working or something cause I get no returns. Anyway I am just wondering what is so much better about the Tour than the Curve other than being new. I am not trying to make anyone mad I just would like to know. Other than a few small things is there any big things that would make someone dump their working phone and spend money on a Tour which I firgure wont be cheap. I understand the people with a phone that is not working and just dont want the same phone. Thanks.
    10-25-09 12:01 PM
    DAMNIT! Cell South done converted another! My uncle and pastor was brought to our side a yearago mostly by my influence. He went to Cell South to swap to the new smart phone plan I told him about and they talked him into per ordering the damn Hero! I been telling him about the Tour coming but the sales rep told him BB is going out it us obsolete and android is the future! I know he gonna regret his decision cause he is arklung his curve so he won't be able to go back easy!

10-25-09 12:08 PM
    I may have found one big flaw of the Hero, I will keep everybody posted when I find out for sure. Seems that you have to have premium email service from Yahoo, which cost monthly, to get emails on your phone. Some of you may not care but I'm sure there are plenty that do. Stay tuned and hopefully I will find out for sure by tomorrow

10-25-09 04:05 PM
    Why would you be required to have Yahoo premium email service on a Google OS?
    Don't really care, just doesn't sound right.

10-25-09 04:43 PM
    Why would you be required to have Yahoo premium email service on a Google OS?
    Don't really care, just doesn't sound right.

well, it is a Google OS, which means Gmail is likely the favorite. And you may think that you can let Gmail grab your Yahoo mail, BUT even that requires a mostly fee.
    10-25-09 04:47 PM
    I don't care either but just wanted to let some people who thought about giving up their BBerry's that it wouldn't be the same. After reading reviews from sprint.com people had these problems.

10-25-09 06:58 PM
    Ok, scratch the last few posts, it can take regular email but its a few more steps, even more reason for me to keep a Blackberry

10-26-09 04:53 AM
487 ... 910111213 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD