What does that mean? I don't really get it.
    it was sarcasm and in its very mildest form, my just is...there are a lot of people getting up tight about people openly pointing out Cellular Souths current flaws.....unless you are a secret owner, or a lead manager, I just don't see the need to get so mad about other peoples statements /opinions, I'm so sorry you are tired of me saying stuff about contractual obligations, but it is the truth, and a very annoying truth at that.....been an issue that has been around since the 8830 first launched... I'm not sure if you are new to smart phones or new to cell south, but this is not a new concern. again sorry if I've offended you, but these issues are nothing new.....hence the reason I moved on, is everything perfect with Verizon, no... is any carrier perfect? NO. The truth is the truth, Cell South is making some bad marketing moves right now, and if they don't get it fixed its going to cost them some more business..
    10-27-09 01:26 PM
    I haven't been really taking up for Cellular South, I don't know all of these 'inside details' like some of you. I'm just trying to turn this 'HTC/CS hating thread" back into a BB Tour thread.

...with multiple failed attempts.
    10-27-09 01:34 PM
    here let me help.......The Tour is awesome........way faster than my Curve, screen is a million times better, keys are like a dream to type on compared to the 8830 and curve.., My shape (remote desktop) program to control my computers from the phone is actually functional now because of the speed of the phone.....all and all a great device...I think everyone should upgrade to it that wants to stick with Blackberry....
    10-27-09 01:39 PM
    Thanks for sharing, Mr. Sarcasm.
    10-27-09 01:56 PM
    ya know, i feel like i started all of this, so now im going to say this...we all come to this very site for different reasons. some come for and to help; some come seeking information on the latest and greatest, and then there are some who don't actively participate in either but yet come here cocked and loaded with hopes to offend those of us that do give and take from crackberry.com speaking of crackberry.com; it's an online community that gives as much as it takes. this site was started as a result of a bunch of geeks like us who live and breathe Blackberry devices. we're passionate about this. that being said, if anyone's passion regarding Blackberry devices or carriers that offer Blackberry services, albeit comforting or aggressive, can't be accepted here, then...leave. simply put. if anyone feels like i personally owe them and apology, "i apologize." now let's move on....
    10-27-09 02:25 PM
    I have been saving my money up to get a Tour as soon as it releases. I had the chance to play with one last week and wow, what a phone.
    10-27-09 03:27 PM
    I see cell south has the tour back up on their splash page. Along with a few other new phones.
    10-27-09 06:29 PM
    That is great news. I tried a Storm today and in spite of all the changes with the Storm 2, I think my usuage is gonna require a keyboard. May swing by Verizon tomorrow to confirm my assumption but I'm certain the Tour is the way to go. Come onnn CSouth.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-27-09 06:32 PM
    Uh oh. No Tour on the splash page. LG 700 is, however.
    10-27-09 10:13 PM
    Uh oh. No Tour on the splash page. LG 700 is, however.
    confirmed, only lv volt and spyder2
    10-28-09 07:57 AM
    I bet the put out that coming soon lg before we get the tour. Im tired of waiting
    10-28-09 08:01 AM
    I bet the put out that coming soon lg before we get the tour. Im tired of waiting
    It wouldn't be surprising. That happened with the HTC Snap. I'm hopeful that we'll see the Tour next week.
    Last edited by asmith001; 10-28-09 at 09:32 AM.
    10-28-09 08:07 AM
    well my tour has officially been handed down the line...
    10-28-09 01:11 PM
    well my tour has officially been handed down the line...
    meaning what?
    10-28-09 01:17 PM
    meaning what?
    ...that he got the new Storm 2 today, I'm assuming.
    10-28-09 01:18 PM
    ...that he got the new Storm 2 today, I'm assuming.
    well now that his device model has changed on here that would make sense... forgive my oversight...
    10-28-09 01:20 PM
    well now that his device model has changed on here that would make sense... forgive my oversight...
    no problem man, looks like everyone is going to have to come to Verizon to get the new blackberries... Storm 2 is pretty cool by the way.....loving it, just takes some getting use to, since its my first touch screen.
    10-28-09 03:41 PM
    Nice, Chaser....can you say 'envy'? My switch looks like this weekend. Literally.
    10-28-09 03:58 PM
    Nice, Chaser....can you say 'envy'? My switch looks like this weekend. Literally.
    So you're planning to switch to Verizon for the Storm?
    10-28-09 04:43 PM
    So you're planning to switch to Verizon for the Storm?
    Not necessarily for the Storm, but rather as a result of needing a new device. I rely on my Blackberry way more than I did 2 years ago when I upgraded to the 8330 from the 8830, and it's just not cutting it. I literally only use my laptop for graphical editing and that's it. Emails, notes, speeches, appointments, etc are all done from my BB. I'm at a point where I simply require a harder working device, which is THE main reason I want the Tour so bad.
    10-28-09 04:50 PM
    Yeah, their selection of devices is very enticing... from the storm, tour, possible tour2, Droid, the list goes on and on. I just don't think I could stomach the loss of coverage (that I've experienced second hand) and the rate plan pricing.
    10-28-09 04:55 PM
    Yeah, their selection of devices is very enticing... from the storm, tour, possible tour2, Droid, the list goes on and on. I just don't think I could stomach the loss of coverage (that I've experienced second hand) and the rate plan pricing.
    what area are you in? my primary MS based travel and dwelling is Oxford, Cleveland, Jackson and Grenada which all have proven to be good, 3G connections. I have friends that switched a while back.
    10-28-09 04:58 PM
    Actually handled a BlackBerry Tour on the CS network earlier in the week. Nice feel to it. I am ready for mine!! Understanding that CS has a warehouse full of them and getting real close to launch. A few more software tweeks and here we go! CS is making sure the device is ready - just looking out for their customers. Rumors say within 2 weeks. . . (we will see).
    10-28-09 04:58 PM
    Actually handled a BlackBerry Tour on the CS network earlier in the week. Nice feel to it. I am ready for mine!! Understanding that CS has a warehouse full of them and getting real close to launch. A few more software tweeks and here we go! CS is making sure the device is ready - just looking out for their customers. Rumors say within 2 weeks. . . (we will see).
    That's the thing...I'm tired of waiting and have sacrificed are too long. I'm making a decision this weekend, so we'll see.
    10-28-09 05:02 PM
    I've been following this forum for about 3 months waiting on my Tour, and i want to thank everybody for all the great info they've given me. I've had an LG Spyder for 2 years and i am so ready for this phone! I went into my local store yesterday and they confidently told me that it should be in by November 1st, and they would hopefully have a list to start reserving them by friday... now don't get too excited, its not like they haven't done that before. but i am hopeful
    10-28-09 07:14 PM
487 ... 1112131415 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD