My local rep said the same thing about wed. as a release date for the Tour......which means they should be getting their shipments tomorrow if they don't already have them.....okay folks....hit up those stores!
    10-19-09 11:33 PM
    This will be awesome if you are right! TO homeboy about the hero, MAYBE us BB users enjoy the OS. Maybe we enjoy BBM? I enjoy having my bbm contacts.

trae
    10-20-09 02:03 AM
    My local rep said the same thing about wed. as a release date for the Tour......which means they should be getting their shipments tomorrow if they don't already have them.....okay folks....hit up those stores!
    lemme check my sources and see what i can find out.
    10-20-09 09:02 AM
    This will be awesome if you are right! TO homeboy about the hero, MAYBE us BB users enjoy the OS. Maybe we enjoy BBM? I enjoy having my bbm contacts.

trae
    good deal trae. nicely said. customers have options as to what devices we want. we have the freedom to choose. so it frustrates us when salesman put commission over customer satisfaction and chunk other devices that you obviously aren't interested in down your throat.
    10-20-09 09:05 AM
    sorry guys. unless a really cruel joke is being played on me, it will NOT be released tomorrow or any time this week for that matter.
    10-20-09 09:25 AM
    actually no. but give us a reason to believe that this is solid info.
    I agree, far to easy just to post something. Of course he doesnt owe us anything either I guess.
    I have an inside source in CSouth testing area.
    10-20-09 10:16 AM
    and what does your inside source say about a release date?
    10-20-09 10:18 AM
    as do I, but not specifically in that area nor limited to just that area.
    10-20-09 10:19 AM
    My 'inside source' says that we should find out if this is true or not before Thursday. :: insert sarcasm here::

Aaron
    Last edited by asmith001; 10-20-09 at 10:59 AM.
    10-20-09 10:32 AM
    I have a Motorola Hint. (Hush - stop laughing. That's rude.) I wanted a BB, but the Curve was too dad gum much at the time and too old to boot. Anyway, my phone has service, but whenever anyone calls, they get a "the Cellular South customer you are calling is not accepting calls" message or one that says I'm unavailable. No one knows why. It's not the phone. The service seems fine.
    Uh huh.
    Right now I have the $20 text and talk (though I can't text and talk) plan and got a Verizon phone. Just a week in, and I'm waiting for the Storm 2 to come out. I'm sure it won't since I'm waiting on it.
    But I'm so mad that I pay for service that I don't get with a phone I don't like. They just didn't have any decent phones IMHO. The Hint really is fine, especially if you are a 12 year old. But ****, I turn 49 in December. I need a BB that works with service that works.
    I'm guessing that means once my contract is up, I just ditch CSouth. I hate to think of that since I've been with them since they started.
    10-20-09 09:37 PM
    Angie, I totally feel your pain. I was going to leave csouth AND pay the etf. I am going to wait for the tour. Csouth has an awesome smartphone plan. Although, I hate this crap curve. I'll suffer through the pain. :>
    10-21-09 01:49 AM
    drum roll please..........................No tour today suprise suprise.

but I was told today we will see it before the end of the year!

ROFL
    10-21-09 11:01 AM
    Appears not to be today...........sigh
    10-21-09 11:01 AM
    Appears not to be today...........sigh
    Got the same info from my local store.
    10-21-09 11:04 AM
    Got the same info from my local store.
    That is what my source is telling me as well.
    10-21-09 12:21 PM
    I got the same thing as well, called around said it would be November now? IDK... I did see that they took off the Pearl on the website. At 7:30 they were still offering it and by 8 it was no longer on there.
    10-21-09 12:55 PM
    As long as we been waiting this damn Tour better have so many rebates that it if FREE with contract renewal! This is so frustrating! I have read so much about this phone and tested it at many stores cause all the techs are testing them! T time they release it they will probably have the storm 2 coming out soon! Why do they keep delaying and don't say it has problems cause every tester says it the best BB they have ever had!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-22-09 02:20 AM
    WOW...THIS IS SO ******* ANNOYING! CELLULAR SOUTH...What is up????? Where is the TOUR??? FOR REAL???? CELLULAR SOUTH!
    10-22-09 02:37 AM
    haha...you are welcome!
    10-22-09 02:39 AM
    int main()
    {
    printf("#CellularSouth #FAIL");
    return 0;
    }
    10-22-09 08:30 AM
    int main()
    {
    printf("#CellularSouth #FAIL");
    return 0;
    }
    brushing up on your programming now huh?
    10-22-09 09:38 AM
    brushing up on your programming now huh?
    well it's not like i have a new device or anything to occupy my time
    10-22-09 09:42 AM
    well it's not like i have a new device or anything to occupy my time
    Why not? I got mine on Wednesday at my local store. :: more sarcasm ::
    10-22-09 10:17 AM
    Why not? I got mine on Wednesday at my local store. :: more sarcasm ::
    dude if you don't get that stinky hero off you profile pic, we will come after you. 'serious sarcasm"
    10-22-09 10:34 AM
    Death to the HERO! And all whom associate with it
    Well on a better note my new clear cover/case for my 8230 made it in from Hong Kong before the Tour got to Cellular South lol.
    Have to admit when the 21st came up for release date I got nervous but I got my cover this morning so I get to use it before the tour gets here. Now question is will I get the tour or remain pissed at Cell South for delaying and wait til the price drops or the next BB comes out

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-22-09 12:22 PM
487 ... 89101112 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD