I'm getting tired of waiting, glad my Curve is running smoothly.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-10-09 07:06 PM
    I'm getting tired of waiting, glad my Curve is running smoothly.

yeah I'm tired of waiting too, in fact I'm no longer under contract. So if the Odin comes out looking good, I think I'm going to switch to Verizon and give the touch screen a try. This Tour with Cell South has been a joke. If the odin is a no go, I might stay with cell south but with the service I received yesterday I might be a proud owner of a Verizon Tour.
    09-11-09 10:45 AM
    Well my Pearl finally gave me the last fit. I opened another line(I am using an old Berry on so my son can watch cartoons on youtube with, and I got a BB 8230 Flip. I already love the flip. I have better signal and stronger internet when I'm at my inlaws(right on the edge of data lostville, and I still run EXV all day) So I'm due an upgrade on my line in late November, I will sit back watch CB for yalls reviews on the Tour when it hits and wait till they work out the bugs, OR a better Berry hits cell south.
    09-11-09 09:08 PM
    The Blackberry Tour is due out Mid Oct.
    09-12-09 07:11 PM
    I hope you're right. I tried a Storm in August and it was a nice phone, everything except for texting. I can handle mid-October but after that, bye bye!!!

09-12-09 07:18 PM
    yeah I'm tired of waiting too, in fact I'm no longer under contract. So if the Odin comes out looking good, I think I'm going to switch to Verizon and give the touch screen a try. This Tour with Cell South has been a joke. If the odin is a no go, I might stay with cell south but with the service I received yesterday I might be a proud owner of a Verizon Tour.
    If I were u I would not get Verizon. I switch to Verizon June 19, 2009 from Cellular South. I truned Verizon in to the BBB for bad buisness practice. Our bill for two phone with umlimited everything was 300 dollars. They told my husband he would get a 20 percent discount because of his employer. Then they said there unlimited plan was alreday discounted so it did not apply to him. I switch back last week. Cellular South service do sucks at time I rather pay a cheaper phone bill and deal with the service.
    Last edited by MSA1; 09-12-09 at 07:40 PM.
    09-12-09 07:37 PM
    The Blackberry Tour is due out Mid Oct.
    Source of your info?
    09-12-09 08:12 PM
    I hope you're right. I tried a Storm in August and it was a nice phone, everything except for texting. I can handle mid-October but after that, bye bye!!!

my buddy had a storm 1. after using his for a while I passed. the odin aka storm 2 seems to have fixed my issues with the phone. time will tell.
    09-13-09 11:22 AM
    Hopefully this time next month we will be bragging on our Tours, I still think it's terrible that we had to wait so long and by the time we get the Tour, BBerry will be coming out with something else.
    Last edited by walkintall67; 09-19-09 at 02:17 AM.
    09-18-09 07:09 PM
    FYI: for those of you who don't look very often the Tour has been removed from the Cellular South Discover Center... Trying to find out some details.

UPDATE: its been pushed to late November.
    Last edited by kylemcdonald87; 09-21-09 at 07:04 PM.
    09-21-09 01:17 PM
    I was told oct 1 last week from my local store...and the tour is still online but they pulled the link from the discover center but it is still reachable at cellularsouth.c0m/tour
    09-21-09 02:06 PM
    new poll guys... check it out:
    Poll on Facebook
    09-22-09 10:01 AM
    I am gonna keep my 8230 and save my upgrade coming in November for a really good Top of the line Berry. Everytime I jump and get the new phone when it comes out right before upgrade, I end up regretting it because a better one comes out 2 months later!

Last edited by luvitlo; 09-23-09 at 12:36 AM.
    09-23-09 12:32 AM
    Amen to that one I'm going to wait and see if we get the storm 2 next year.

09-23-09 05:02 PM
    new poll guys... check it out:
    Poll on Facebook
    I voted "yes" with everybody else
    09-24-09 01:47 AM
    I voted "yes" with everybody else
    I voted yes as well.

I have to say, I am intrigued with the Hero
    09-24-09 06:10 AM
    Hey everybody!!! GUESS WHAT?!?!?! CS has a new LG. Yes a new LG!!! THIS TIME ITS A SLIDER!! Deja vu anyone? Didn't we just get a new LG oh about 3 weeks ago? Maybe I should do a poll that asks Does every phone in testing at CS have precedence over the Tour? hmmmm....
    09-24-09 09:47 AM
    Well I just got it confirmed from my cousin that works at Cellular South that the Tour will not be available til October 21
    09-24-09 07:20 PM
    Boomer, what department does he work in? And how reliable are his tips? If true tho I know every curve, and WE owner will be extremely happy

09-24-09 08:03 PM
    Well I just got it confirmed from my cousin that works at Cellular South that the Tour will not be available til October 21
    So if it's late you are buying everybody on this forum a Tour??? LOL
    09-25-09 12:12 AM
    CS has announced in the Clarion Ledger they will be taking pre-orders on the new Android Phone beginning 10/5. And still nothing on the Tour.
    09-26-09 12:29 PM
    Looks like the android will be released before the Tour... thats kind of backwards dont ya think?
    09-26-09 12:34 PM
    This stinks! They are holding the Tour just out of our reach. I love CS but this is getting crazy!
    I was looking at the CS website, and watching the hero video thing. I feel like such a berry traitor. The hero acctualy looks pretty cool. Ugh... I don't want to be a berry traitor but if the Tour doesn't come out soon, that Hero might be coming home when it is released.

Last edited by berrykrazy82; 09-26-09 at 08:36 PM. Reason: Just adding more
    09-26-09 03:51 PM
    Boomer, what department does he work in? And how reliable are his tips? If true tho I know every curve, and WE owner will be extremely happy

She works in the discover dept and she has been right so far. I would love for her to be wrong and it comes out before then
    09-26-09 10:04 PM
    She works in the discover dept and she has been right so far. I would love for her to be wrong and it comes out before then
    Well good deal, we'll all hold ya to it... Would be great to get it before November
    09-26-09 10:08 PM
487 ... 34567 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD