Hey guys I have been with sprint around a year now and have 2 phone lines on my account both bb's. I would love to switch over to at&t but i am stuck with sprint for some time. The thing is my friend said he just walked into verizon and said he was unhappy with sprint and they paid for him to switch over. You think at&t would do that if I brought my service and wanted 2 lines from them?
    12-08-09 12:48 PM
    Hey guys I have been with sprint around a year now and have 2 phone lines on my account both bb's. I would love to switch over to at&t but i am stuck with sprint for some time. The thing is my friend said he just walked into verizon and said he was unhappy with sprint and they paid for him to switch over. You think at&t would do that if I brought my service and wanted 2 lines from them?
    why do you want to switch?
    12-08-09 02:06 PM
    your wish will be granted on 1/1/10. You can get out of your contract w/o paying the ETF and switch to ATT for free. Sprint is changing the contract so they can't charge you the fee. Go, get out, good luck! Why ATT though? yeah i know they have the iphone but that network is garbage!
    12-08-09 02:08 PM
    Well I'd switch to verizon and get the storm 2 and then what? At&t I'd get the new bold and prob the iphone now I have the 8350i and tour and just wanna switch it up

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-08-09 02:28 PM
    so your switching because of the new bold. OK i understand its the creme de la creme di blackberry, Now forget about the pricing plans we all know AT&T costs more, but AT&T 3g sucks man, i mean sure its fast but coverage lacks big time. that's like buying a Ferrari with a Yugo motor in it. stick to sprint and wait for the Tour 2. that's my opinion, but it is a free country you do as you wish.
    12-08-09 06:09 PM
    i have to admit getting out with no etf is tempting, but after thinking about it sprint is cheap and gives great coverage/3g speed (at least in my area). i would love an iphone, but my ipod touch with wifi will do until we see a cdma iphone (verizon?) that's unlockable.
    12-09-09 01:42 AM
    I do love sprint service in my area and pricing is great but I love having new phones and sprint just seems behind on all the new goodies. I have the tour now so I wouldn't bother with the tour 2 but if I don't get that who knows when ill have a new berry :-(

12-12-09 06:38 PM
    I'm not sure about that. Only way to find out is ask. I was with AT&T for a day (last Friday) and then switched back to Sprint because I couldn't stand the iPhone 3Gs. Verizon wanted me back too. I might just take a chance when 1/1/10 comes around and get out without paying the ETF and get the Droid. Another reason I switched back but this new contract biz is causing Sprint to be EXTREMELY nice to its customers..lol.
    12-12-09 06:55 PM
    Sprint is great for me. Been with them for 10+ years now. Happy about the Tour to join Sprint, but waiting for the Essex to come out. Plus you can't beat the price for what you get and coverage is great - at least for me.
    12-17-09 04:16 PM
    Ah who cares just go, get out of here!!!
    12-17-09 04:57 PM
    Ha well at&t 3g has just been upgraded in my area plus I pay 160 a month now with sprint and I called them and they would give me the same for 140

12-17-09 06:36 PM
    Unless you're on a spending limit account don't plan on getting out of your contract in January.
    12-17-09 07:26 PM
    I'm not ASL, called yesterday and as soon as my bill arrives I'm free to call and go

12-17-09 07:42 PM
    You could always just get to retentions and get major bill cuts. They will offer them probably. But sprint is like two networks in one, with verizon roaming and their fast and reliable (for me) network.

12-18-09 12:38 AM
    I've been with sprint all ny young life its time to move on

12-18-09 06:30 AM
    All im seeing here is a whole bunch of QQ. Your basiclly throwing a tantrum becuase little bobby's toys next door are cooler looking.
    12-18-09 07:45 AM
    Wouldn't this be a good time for Sprint to pitch this as a chance to get that new device you've wanted without paying full cost or having to wait until the end of your contract? It seems as though the people who know about this, view it as a chance to get out. Sprint could release a new device, say, the 'Tour 2' (or whatever) and let those who want it get it...
    That would make sense to me...
    12-18-09 07:45 AM
    If the tour 2 came out 2morrow I still wouldn't stay its not just about lil bobby and his cool toys

12-18-09 10:13 AM
    I have flawless 3G coverage with AT&T. It really depends where you are. Check coverage map before you leap.
    12-18-09 11:52 AM
    I have flawless 3G coverage with AT&T. It really depends where you are. Check coverage map before you leap.
    HA....HAHA..HA!! Yeah Right!
    12-19-09 11:37 PM
    Cmon lashad
    Let's not start a flame war. Keep it clean lol

12-19-09 11:53 PM
    Cmon lashad
    Let's not start a flame war. Keep it clean lol

+1 these forums have been getting out of hand lately.

12-20-09 12:02 AM

Cooperate store will not pay for your etf, but the 3rd party dealers will. Just make sure you read the find print before you sign.
    12-20-09 03:24 PM
    Have fun paying $500-$1000 more a year

I dont no how you pay 140 on at&t when you pay 160 on sprint at&t cost alot more, especially with the new any mobile anytime thats unbeatable.
    Last edited by njbianco; 12-22-09 at 12:14 AM.
    12-22-09 12:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD