Greetings!

We're looking to expand the carrier forums a bit, and just need to know which carriers are most widely used and would be a good addition. Mostly looking to do up a "prepaid" forum among others. Leave suggestions here as to what you think should be added and we'll go over it (doesn't necessarily have to be your own carrier). TIA.
    05-25-10 12:45 PM
    Hi Adam,

I definitely preferred when Telus had its own forum straight off the main forums page, rather than as it is now - as a sub-forum.

The prepaid forum makes sense. I think that a lot of us have our regular carriers that we have signed contracts with, but are looking for ways to save money while travelling by purchasing a local sim card in the country we are travelling to. There seem to be recurring questions about which carrier best supports BB; which offer voice/sms services only, or which offer BIS data. And in the case of the former, "is my model supported?" If not, can I get the service books another way? That sort of thing...

It makes me think that it would be worthwhile to compile a list of carriers for each country, with info regarding availability of BB prepaid. Would be very useful!

Thanks for all your great work with CB!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-27-10 07:17 AM
    O2 -UK
    Orange / T-Mobile - UK
    VodaFone - UK
    Boost Mobile
    06-27-10 07:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD