I don't think my lack of e-mail is due to this outage....I think?
    I switched to a new BB last night (Sprint) and used the BB Desktop to turn over my info from my old Pearl. I received a message about activating my server on a e-mail client. But it was completely fine a day ago on my old phone on AT&T. I use hotmail...

I think I'll have to wait until this outae is over but I want to see if I'm doing something wrong now and fix it beforehand.

Thanks.
    12-17-09 08:15 AM
    Called Sprint and there is a e-mail outage for BlackBerries. Was told should be back up at 6pm Central.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-17-09 09:35 AM
    Yeah, I haven't received any of my emails this morning either.
    12-17-09 09:46 AM
    Wishful thinking, but could this be a 5.0 rollout?
    12-17-09 09:47 AM
    I can't get emails either on t-mobile network as of about midnight. I've sent a couple of test emails and nothing.
    12-17-09 09:48 AM
    Same here, no emails today being pushed to my phone. I thought I'd come here and see what I could find out but it looks like a Sprint email server issue more than anything else. 6P central is a long time to wait, I hope it's back before then.
    12-17-09 09:49 AM
    I don't think my lack of e-mail is due to this outage....I think?
    I switched to a new BB last night (Sprint) and used the BB Desktop to turn over my info from my old Pearl. I received a message about activating my server on a e-mail client. But it was completely fine a day ago on my old phone on AT&T. I use hotmail...

I think I'll have to wait until this outae is over but I want to see if I'm doing something wrong now and fix it beforehand.

Thanks.
    With BIS down, how would you know that your lack of email isn't because of the outage?
    12-17-09 09:53 AM
    With BIS down, how would you know that your lack of email isn't because of the outage?
    Because I thought the outage thing started late last night or early this morning. I turned and activated my phone between 12-2pm yesterday. No e-mails at all since I turned it on.
    12-17-09 09:59 AM
    12-17-09 10:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD