This is actually a question about Telus home (not Mobility).

Telus is my Internet Service Provider, and they supply the modems. With the previous modem (Actiontec V1000H) if I wanted to connect to the Z10 or PlayBook, I simply entered the network name as a Uniform Naming Convention (UNC). For example, to view the files on my Z10, I enter "\\Z10" into File Explorer's address bar.

My modem was replaced with the Actiontec T3200M, and now when I try access files on the Z10 or PlayBook I get an error saying "Windows cannot access \\Z10".

I tried asking a question in the Telus Neighbourhood. I also called Telus, and they told me I had to call "Tech Support Plus", which is a paid service.

Telus believes that problem is with the devices (Z10 and PlayBook). I haven't changed any settings on the devices. The only changed was that the modem was replaced. Is there a way to verify that the problem is not with the BlackBerrys?

Thanks,
    Shane.
    08-28-18 07:09 PM
    It's very likely the modem, not the devices. You might want to login to the administration area of the modem to figure out why. The default route (192.168.2.1 or what your provider allows) is your way in.

Typed using my BlackBerry Passport running the latest QNX software release 10.3.3 on Freedom Mobile DC-HSPA+
    11-23-18 09:28 PM
    I was able to connect after turning off SmartSteering.

Thanks,
    Shane.

Edit: The link isn't showing - not sure why.
    11-24-18 11:38 PM