Long story short it's a long way to go until the end of my contract. Someone had told me about AT&T making changes in their contract enclosed in their bill, and if you fight the change they'll cancel your contract with no early termination fee. Is this true? Also, if it is what does this change in the bill look like?
    12-16-09 11:10 PM
    Call and speak to a manager, they let me off with a year and a half left, I did not have to get rude or anything, she was very nice. Now if that doesn't work, file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau, that seems to work good too.

Also a suggestion, just say the Service is bad at your house, which for me was true, I had one bar and EDGE, when they claimed 4 and 3G, but that might work for you too.

Good luck.
    12-16-09 11:36 PM
    Long story short it's a long way to go until the end of my contract. Someone had told me about AT&T making changes in their contract enclosed in their bill, and if you fight the change they'll cancel your contract with no early termination fee. Is this true? Also, if it is what does this change in the bill look like?
    It's true as it's a change in contract. it's basically if regulatory or text messaging fees go up by .20c or something. Usually there'll be enough news about it floating around the web to key you in on it.
    12-17-09 10:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD