So now that's it's live... I want to buy it on no commitment pricing and head down for Black Friday. I can't seem to get the form to let me do that... nor do I have a SSN. Any ideas on what I can do? I fell short of calling AT&T, as I tried that and found out their offices are closed at the moment.

I'm in Toronto, and looking to go to Niagara Falls/Buffalo if it's any difference.

Thanks.
    11-22-09 02:31 AM
    You might try calling one of the stores directly and see if you can hold one with a credit card or something.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-22-09 03:12 AM
    Ya, thinking of doing that. This is different than the T-Mo one right? Cause I know they have their's available with no contract, but I still need a SSN for online order lol
    11-22-09 06:10 AM
    if you used your SIN they wouldnt know the difference....
    11-22-09 11:43 AM
    if you used your SIN they wouldnt know the difference....
    Oh, I didn't know that lol But that still leaves me the problem of AT&T's site failing to give me no commitment pricing option. And Rogers can't use the T-Mo handset, or I'd be all over that.
    11-22-09 02:11 PM
    The T-Mobile and AT&T 9700s are slightly different. The AT&T model supports their 3G at 850/1900/2100 (Int'l). The T-Mobile model would not work on AT&T 3G, as their 3G is at 1700MHz. I think Rogers uses the same freqs as AT&T ....don't know though.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-22-09 02:49 PM
    So sniper what happened? I'm in the same situation as you.. except it's this $350 no commitment pricing thing.. tried once before but didn't work out as they told me I already needed to have a plan with them.. which didn't make sense because I said I wanted to buy it outright!
    12-11-09 09:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD