Ok so i'm on my brothers cell phone plan which he has decided that he doesn't want to use anymore and cant afford the payment. I have called verizon about 4 times trying to get the unlock code but they will not give it to me due to the fact that he has a past due balance. My brother plans on canceling the plan and not paying them so i'm kinda screwed out of a phone unless I can unlock my BB storm. If Att doesnt work is there any other carrier that I could flash it to if possible? Please e-mail me at [email protected].

Will check post regularly to see any feedback. Please someone HELP ME
    09-01-09 05:48 PM
    Unlock it online. There are a few sites. You can search for similar threads. Flashing is for coma and att is gsm based

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-01-09 05:53 PM
    i know att is gsm but can i flash it to use EDGE on att and i looked online but i dont really know if I can trust the online unlock sites call me paranoid but i dont want to get scammed.
    09-01-09 06:03 PM
    ok so i just check and how about U.S. Cellular or Sprint, could i flash my bb storm to work with that carrier instead of gettin an unlock code?
    09-01-09 06:18 PM
    Before you get flamed for not using the simple search function, just go here and pay the $20.
    Cell Phone Unlock Code : IMEI Unlock Codes : Blackberry Unlock Code
    09-01-09 06:25 PM
    And no one has come out and said it but you cannot flash it to unlock it. Do a little research and pay a few bucks for a code.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-01-09 06:34 PM
    Lol true that jlawer4 just unlock no flash.
    09-01-09 06:59 PM
    Pay your brother's balance maybe?

09-01-09 09:49 PM
    You can unlock it using CellUnlock.net, once you unlock it, wipe the blackberry so it re-registers the unit and you'll be able to use BBM, internet, etc..
    09-01-09 10:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD