I am considering putting the official OS 5.0 on my Verizon 8330, but I don't like threaded SMS thing, is there any way to turn this off?
    01-22-10 02:01 PM
    No........
    01-22-10 02:30 PM
    How can u not like threaded sms? Honestly? So much easier to read

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-22-10 11:35 PM
    You can't turn it off permanently but you can press alt+s to view in the old mode. You have to press it each time you go in tho, it doesn't stick.

01-22-10 11:49 PM
    How can u not like threaded sms? Honestly? So much easier to read

Because you don't own a Storm. It really sucks with only one line to type in and a total inability to read the message in portrait. This is the worst part of 5.0. I have to use Textender to see more than one typing line. This is a big fail on RIMs part.
    01-23-10 12:16 AM
    Yea it seems like about 50% like it and 50% hate it. I personally like it better, but it would've been smart to have the option of which format to choose.

01-23-10 12:18 AM
    The keyboard covers too much of the screen on the storm. Its annoying as a monkey on your back. In landscape I keep finding myself swiping the keyboard down so I can read the conversation but then you have to double tap the box or go into the menu to get the keyboard back since they don't have the swipe up anymore. In short, it is really annoying.

01-23-10 01:48 PM
    [QUOTE=BlitzedATL;4543730]You can't turn it off permanently but you can press alt+s to view in the old mode. You have to press it each time you go in tho, it doesn't stick.

How do you do that on the storm?

01-27-10 11:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD