OK can someone anyone explain this hlister thing to me. i understand it got its own setting. But does the phone know if its in a holstier when you put it in there automatically or do you have to switch something on the phone? I also keep asking about pod cast can you get them or no? and wmv.files like if im on a site can you click on the clip where it has it and will it play on the BB?

Im sorry if these questions have been asked to death im jsut really on the edge I have so many more questions but if someone could reach out and help me on these ones for the time being this homie would be internally grateful
    12-16-08 02:02 PM
    The holster settings are activated by the magnet in your holster closure.

I do podcasts - mostly those I sync from my desktop, but yes, they do work and they work well.

I prefer to think of them as BBCasts though.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by TwinsX2Dad; 12-16-08 at 02:12 PM.
    12-16-08 02:04 PM
    The BB OEM holster (case) has a magnet in it and when you put your BB into the holster, it puts the pre-defined profiles into holster mode.
    12-16-08 02:05 PM
    ditto on the magnet holster-somehow the phone knows by detecting the magnet to activate those settings-as for the other-sorry im a newbie still learning as i go....and luvin it! 8)
    01-02-09 08:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD