I am taking a trip to Mexico City. Is there a way that I can use my Blackberry Curve while in Mexico, or, is it a NO GO?
    07-18-08 08:40 PM
    Your best bet is to call Sprint.
    07-20-08 11:07 PM
    You can. You need to call 1-888-226-7212 for Sprint International. I do it when I go to Canada for more than a few days. You can change to an intrtnational voice and/or data plan. They don't seem to mind when I switch to my regular plan. You do have to watch your bill to make sure they don't charge for a full month of the international plan.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-21-08 10:30 PM
    If you are not a heavy user you can get away paying by the MB. Sprint charges about $2 per MB of international data. Compare that with AT&T's rate of $20 per MB. AT&T is practically raping international blackberry users with high data roaming charges or 1 year commitment for the blackberry international data plan. Without a doubt, CDMA offers the best international data rates as long as the country you are visiting has a CDMA network. GSM is more common around the world but they charge too much for data. I am so glad I have Sprint!
    Last edited by maczealot; 07-22-08 at 11:07 PM.
    07-22-08 11:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD