u can upgrade after 1 year. I believe u will lose ur every 2 discount this time around (and maybe forever with the current change) and if ur a VIP,u still get $50 off the new device
    If it's the main account number (if it's a family share) you can do an early upgrade, and if it'd completed before the 15'th the NE2 will stay at 50/100 for 2 years, after that it'll be 30/50 for 2 years
    02-10-09 11:11 PM
    doesnt matter if its family share. I was always told I can do an upgrade after 1 year at the 2 year discounted price. Only difference is that I lose the $100 VIP discount. U still get $50 off and the 2 year price. For non VIPs u get JUST the 2 year price.

or maybe the 1 year thing was only for VIPs?
    02-10-09 11:28 PM
    doesnt matter if its family share. I was always told I can do an upgrade after 1 year at the 2 year discounted price. Only difference is that I lose the $100 VIP discount. U still get $50 off and the 2 year price. For non VIPs u get JUST the 2 year price.

or maybe the 1 year thing was only for VIPs?
    Well it depends on how much you pay per month...although if you have a BB you automatically qualify...to get the early upgrade your monthly price has to be $49.99 or over.
    02-11-09 11:50 AM
    Well it depends on how much you pay per month...although if you have a BB you automatically qualify...to get the early upgrade your monthly price has to be $49.99 or over.
    So since I have a BB and pay over $49.99 a month I qualify for an early upgrade? The last time I checked I had to wait.
    02-11-09 12:04 PM
    So since I have a BB and pay over $49.99 a month I qualify for an early upgrade? The last time I checked I had to wait.
    You would qualify, only a main line if it's a family share, with an early upgrade...an early upgrade is an upgrade after 12 months instead of 20 months. So if your 1 year into your contract, pay $49.99 or more per month, and are the main line...you should be available for an early upgrade, but you give up the NE2 discount.
    02-11-09 12:26 PM
    So you guys are upset that a secondary line that pays $10 a month and already got a $200 phone discount can't get another $400 discount after paying less than $200 in service?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Must these people be so condesending...I'm sure these are VZW csr....I have encountered you guys in the stores and over the phone. Not good!!!
    11-24-09 03:19 AM
    Must these people be so condesending...I'm sure these are VZW csr....I have encountered you guys in the stores and over the phone. Not good!!!
    why are you here
    11-24-09 07:55 AM
    I think its time to say good bye to crackberry
    11-29-09 08:00 AM
    This thread is old, and it hurt your feelings? Poor thing, let me tell everyone here to be nice to you, because you're sensitive.
    11-29-09 09:46 AM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD