12-17-09 05:09 PM
31 12
tools
    It has been rather peaceful not getting emails this morning and my battery is still at 100%. The glass is half full.
    i love this view! i'm with you. i wouldn't call.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-17-09 04:29 PM
    Just what the title says. Call up your carriers and request a credit for not being able to use your email/data services because of the downtime.
    Yeah.. because that will help. You'd be better off calling RIM and asking them to improve their network...
    12-17-09 04:29 PM
    oh lord, its customers like you i cant stand. its technology, it fails sometimes. you dont go to the car dealership and ask for a discount off of the price of the car when something goes wrong with it, just because you make payments on it do you??
    Different. You purchased a car, not a service.

This would be like my phone service going down, or my cable, or my electricity.

And, it's not like this is happening once every great while, this is becoming like a once per quarter problem. If this happened with my cable TV service, I'd get satellite. Or if it happened with my home phone, I'd switch.

I think the best thing RIM could do would be to either a) offer all customers a refund on their service or b) send a letter to all customers explaining the proactive steps they're taking to upgrade their servers to handle their service.

However, I think we'll get nothing, just like my berry has been getting no e-mail today.
    12-17-09 04:41 PM
    Except, we dont support email. and you can still use the internet which you do pay for, we dont guaranty email services...sorry
    12-17-09 04:51 PM
    Just what the title says. Call up your carriers and request a credit for not being able to use your email/data services because of the downtime.
    Incidentally, how's this working out for you? How much of a credit have you received so far from prior outages? How much for this one?
    12-17-09 05:03 PM
    Don't feed the troll ( Well, any more, anyway.) Let this die.
    12-17-09 05:09 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD