I sent my fiancee a storm unlocked here in the US. She has O2 with the BB service and internet package M. She is un able to get the service books for the blackberry to setup her email or log online.

I was wondering if anyone is able to extract the service books from their blackberry and email me the actual service book file. Its a matter of just copying your service book, and emailing me the copy.

I tried sending her the service books from the o2.blackberry.de account, but it says it has been sent, but she is not receiving it.

I figured id cut the sending part and put it in the phone directly, but I need the files to put into the phone.
    10-01-09 12:33 AM
    I have the o2 Germany service books but I can't send them to you through crackberry b/c I'm still a newb on here. Email me at r7sparks (at) gmail.com and I'll forward the books to you. Unfortunately I'm having the same issue as you're describing with an unlocked 9530 and o2, but the service books did not solve the issue entirely. Let me know if you ever figure this issue out.
    10-26-09 07:46 PM
    This sounds like she doesnt have a connection to RIM, does the device show GPRS or EDGE in capitals? If she doesnt, getting service books from elsewhere wont help, you (or she) will need to get your carrier to resolve it.
    10-27-09 06:17 AM
    Call o support hotline, the supporter send the books.
    10-28-09 06:35 AM
    I have the same problem. I brought a BB Storm 9530, unlocked from Verizon Wireless, I order the BB and Internet services with O2, and nothing happens. I called and they say that probably the handy doesn't work with them.
    12-15-09 11:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD