I've been searching the forums for hours and I can't find the solution to this!

When we experienced the email outage yesterday, I first assumed it was an email account/password problem (because it happened to me once before) so I deleted my email account and then set it up once again.

However, after RIM resolved the email issue and emails started coming through again, I began seeing two calendars--the "default" and the one associated with my email address. The last time I had this problem, the solution was to delete the CICAL service book associated with my email address. The problem is, though, that I seem to only have that one CICAL service book. If I delete it, I cannot sync my Yahoo calendar with my handheld; in addition, there is no calendar listing under Settings >Options>Advanced>Default Services. But of course, if I have the service books re-sent, I have the dual calendar problem again.

If it matters, I have a Blackberry Curve 8300 and I use the Yahoo calendar.

All of this was working perfectly for me until I re-setup my email account yesterday. I wish I'd learned about the Blackberry outage before I did anything! Can anyone help? I'm at my wit's end.
    12-18-09 10:23 AM
    its okay to have two or three CICAL entries. you just need to pick your preferred CICAL as your default calendar service.

Why don't you just resend service books and then make sure you set the yahoo email as your default calendar service. Its okay to have another cical on there. i have three on mine and my sync with google calendars works fine.

go to options - advanced - default services - and pick your yahoo email address as your option.
    12-18-09 03:10 PM
    When I resend the service books, I only have one CICAL to choose from, which is attached to my email address. Then I only have one default service to choose from as well. But then I have two sets of calendar events displaying--one "default" and one associated with my email address.
    12-18-09 03:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD