I recently signed a two year contract and got the Curve 8900. I figured the new Bold would be quite a bit more expensive and it wasn't out yet. My Buyer's Remorse just ended, and now the phone comes out at the same price as my 8900. I was curious if there's any way they'd let me exchange my 8900 for the 9700 because my remorse just ended, and the phone just came out. Just thought I'd check, and CS is closed right now.
    11-17-09 12:37 AM
    Are you serious? I've been using my 8320 for nearly 2 years just hoping and waiting for a 3G BlackBerry from T-Mobile. Why should you get preferential treatment. I've been with TMO for 7 years. You want a 9700 go pay retail.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-17-09 01:45 AM
    Wow, calm down buddy. I was asking a simple question. I don't think it's some outrageous special treatment to ask them to extend my buyer's remorse by another week. And what does you being with T-Mobile for 7 years have to do with anything? I'm asking a simple favor being that new phone came out, and I just barely missed out. If not, no big deal. I didn't realize it would personally offend you, my bad.
    11-17-09 03:41 AM
    They probably won't extend your remorse period. If there was some crazy reason why you needed to--maybe, but because you wanted a different blackberry, you won't get an extension. You should've just waited.
    11-17-09 08:43 AM
    If you got your phone at a tmobile store, then it is possible. I bought the 8900 a few weeks ago thinking the same thing. I figured i would return it and wait out for the 9700 and get the one that i liked better and check out the prices. When i went back to the store, the girl told me not to worry about returning it now because 1)she didnt have enough money to return it and 2) if i ended up liking the 8900 instead i wouldnt have to repurchase the same device. So i went in yesterday, took in my 8900 (in perfect condition with everything) and she did an exchange for me. My contract date i signed didnt change from the 8900 and i just paid the small difference between the 2. My remorse period was up around a week ago. Just my experience, so if it hasnt been too long, you have everything and in perfect condition, i would go try n talk to a rep in the store you got it from and see if you can get them to do it for you.
    11-17-09 09:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD