Has anyone else had a problem with the buttons on their Tour chipping? I'm at Cellular South now and they are trying to tell me that its normal wear and tear? How when this phone is less than two months old?????????

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-30-09 12:18 PM
    Yup, the location dot on my D(5) key is now white.
    01-04-10 10:07 AM
    The same with me, but the function of the keyboard is still like new.
    01-04-10 03:42 PM
    Another reason I love my Otterbox Defender case!!!!

01-10-10 10:17 PM
    That shouldn't be happening I have never had a phone do that and I have had texting devices long before I got a BB I don't have that issue with my Tour at all
    01-11-10 01:02 AM
    Another reason I love my Otterbox Defender case!!!!

if it wasn't for my charging pod and the bulkiness (too bulky for a female) LOL. i'd be right there with ya.
    01-13-10 08:54 AM
    That shouldn't be happening I have never had a phone do that and I have had texting devices long before I got a BB I don't have that issue with my Tour at all
    There are a few other threads on here regarding the Tour's keyboard. In fact, I had to warranty my first Tour one week after I got it due to the L key clicking like it was gonna just fall off. There's also one other person that I know of that warrantied it for the same reason just a different key.
    01-13-10 08:55 AM
    if it wasn't for my charging pod and the bulkiness (too bulky for a female) LOL. i'd be right there with ya.
    Yes it is bulky but I am too lol
    01-19-10 04:09 PM
    Yes it is bulky but I am too lol
    no you're simply the "Big Guy"
    01-19-10 04:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD