Hi just upgraded to a curve and wondering what to do about protection. the bse is awesome cuz it protects the entire phone, on the other hand the vzw screen allows maximum privacy but no full body. Im not trying to get both, but does the bse have privacy close to that of vzw's? also im not trying to get a rubber case, i think they're too bulky imho. well any feedback will be great, thx.
    09-23-08 03:35 AM
    Can't you just use the privacy screen in place of the BSE screen protector?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-23-08 03:50 AM
    Yea but didn't want to purchase both. U think there is no privacy with bse? Thx

09-23-08 04:35 AM
    Yea but didn't want to purchase both. U think there is no privacy with bse?
    BSE's are completely transparent. Not much privacy there.
    09-23-08 12:39 PM
    I had the verizon privacy screen protector. I decided to get the bse screen protector and toss the privacy one. Don't get me wrong, I loved how people nearby can't see what I'm doing, but it started to get hair line scratches on it and it bugged me too much to keep it on.

09-23-08 03:46 PM
    o thanks. i got the verizon cover for 7 bucks at the store. not a bad deal. but then soon realized why it was so cheap. it doesnt fully stay flush to the corners, it kind of bends upward from the slope of the screen. the bse will be on after this screen either falls off or gets damaged. thx fo rthe input all.
    09-24-08 03:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD