So over a week ago I called up Rogers telling them my BlackBerry Bold is defective. It won't ring, or make any noise of any kind. All it does it vibrate. The messed up thing is, when I take the battery cover off, it'll ring, and play music, but it's a big muffled. I'll admit I dropped it a couple times, but I have a protective rubber case on it 24/7. My previous Pearl was dropped 500 times with the case on and never had one problem.

Anyway, last week after trying to fix the problem over the phone with the Rogers tech, they tell me they'll just send me a new one, and I have to send this one back. So they process the order, etc.

A week goes by and I still don't get the phone. I call tonight asking for my tracking number and they said my order was cancelled because they were out of stock. So the guy re-placed my order and told me they're still out of stock of the Bold but to call back in a few days to check the status of my order.

WTF?! How are you out of stock for almost two weeks now.

(Also, when I send my old Bold back, are they gonna check it out and see if the problem was caused by the phone itself, or by me dropping it? or do they just toss the returned phones?)
    01-09-10 09:37 PM
    Ever since the Bold 2 dropped down to 200 bucks I noticed that everyone around me has one now. Just be patient and it would come. It took about 2 months for my replacement Curve to come last year when the demand for Curves were really high. I'm sure its the same with the 9700 now. Just be thankful you at least got a 9700 and don't have to wait till August :P
    01-09-10 10:06 PM
    I've noticed the same thing, all of a sudden everyone has one.

The demand is high for the phone. Just be patient. I know that it's a pain in the **** to have to keep calling in for status updates.
    01-11-10 01:19 PM
    Oh yeah everyone has one every corner i turn i see one
    makes me not want one anymore lol
    01-11-10 05:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD