If so good news, Cincinnati Bell should be offering the Blackberry Bold 9700 in the very near future. The newest rebate sheets show the Bold 9700 as being eligible for a 100 dollar MIR from Cincinnati Bell. I asked an employee about the phone and while he couldn't confirm or deny, he said to keep checking in the upcoming weeks. Also listed on the rebate sheet, is the HTC Hero, which he did confirm and said it should be out anytime. Wanna see the sheet? PM or email me.
    11-14-09 02:18 PM
    Could you post that? Or tell what dates it is good for, might give a better idea when it will be released
    12-04-09 12:37 AM
    I'm not surprised.... it seems like Cincinnati Bell gets phones that T-Mobile gets, with the exception of some Nokias. But regardless, Cincinnati Bell sucks anyways.

Posted from my mytouch 3G at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-04-09 07:01 AM
    @Phoneking13: I have to agree with you on that one... Cincinnati Bell does suck!!!!!!
    12-04-09 07:45 AM
    @Phoneking13: I have to agree with you on that one... Cincinnati Bell does suck!!!!!!
    LMAO! I had it for like 6 or so months because I was tired of paying twice on my fiancee's T-Mobile FlexPay plan, so I dedided to give CinHell a try. Big Mistake! Finally I got tired of calling EVERY month about my bill and phone rebates, so I switched back to T-Mo. Trying to get my mom to follow suit....
    12-04-09 11:41 PM
    I'm not surprised.... it seems like Cincinnati Bell gets phones that T-Mobile gets, with the exception of some Nokias. But regardless, Cincinnati Bell sucks anyways.

Posted from my mytouch 3G at wapforums.crackberry.com
    LMAO! I had it for like 6 or so months because I was tired of paying twice on my fiancee's T-Mobile FlexPay plan, so I dedided to give CinHell a try. Big Mistake! Finally I got tired of calling EVERY month about my bill and phone rebates, so I switched back to T-Mo. Trying to get my mom to follow suit....

What are you 3 smoking? I have had CBW for 8 years. I did tech support for them too. I have been through all the other carriers, and as far as cincy goes, you cant beat CBW for price, and the service is pretty much perfect.

Oh and since CBW is so small, EDGE on 8900 is faster than Bold on 3G
    12-21-09 08:41 AM
    What are you 3 smoking? I have had CBW for 8 years. I did tech support for them too. I have been through all the other carriers, and as far as cincy goes, you cant beat CBW for price, and the service is pretty much perfect.

Oh and since CBW is so small, EDGE on 8900 is faster than Bold on 3G
    Agreed they have some of the best service for the prices, but the 9700 on 3G is smoking fast.
    02-20-10 07:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD