I unlocked my girlfriends phone with the help of cellunlock, it gives me full signal on each sim card I put in but when I try dial out or receive a phonecall/sms it just sais "call failed" if anyone has any insight on why this is happening even though I get full signal. The phone is a blackberry curve 8520.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-02-11 04:49 AM
    WHat carrier are you trying to use it on ? ? Have you played around the settings in manage connections?
    08-02-11 10:19 AM
    i think that it's something related to the device settings. not the unlocking.
    08-02-11 06:19 PM
    I unlocked my girlfriends phone with the help of cellunlock, it gives me full signal on each sim card I put in but when I try dial out or receive a phonecall/sms it just sais "call failed" if anyone has any insight on why this is happening even though I get full signal. The phone is a blackberry curve 8520.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    What's the carrier the device is branded to and the carrier you are trying to use it on?

---
    I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=36.303042,-119.317144
    08-03-11 09:19 PM
    Sorry i was trying to use vodafone carrier on it, i even tryed my contract orange sim in it aswell but still "call failed" i updated the od, played with the settings and did a battery pull. Still no luck, so i've decided to either sell it soon and get a new one to unlock or try find some sort of fix.
    08-06-11 08:08 AM
    It seems as if the device has been unlocked but there is some problem with the settings of your phone
    11-01-11 03:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD